Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone think that Antonio Brown is going to take one to the house this season?

flexxskins

I swear it looks like he is on the verge of breaking one and taking it all the way. Well, with the exception of catching the kick on the 4 yard line, I think that he had a pretty decent day against the Rams.

I know what you mean. I have that feeling every time he touches the ball. It seems like he's in such a hurry that he ends up falling down instead heh.

I know what you mean. I have that feeling every time he touches the ball. It seems like he's in such a hurry that he ends up falling down instead heh.
Yeah, like maybe because of the couch that he was on for all those weeks, his mind is use to moving faster than his legs are capable of right now. :)

whose hating? I haven't seen anything to show he will break one, and I think Betts is a better return man

I agree completely. I am not known as one of the pessimistic posters on this board.....but you can label me that if you want when it comes to Brown. The man just does not look comfortable back there to me. I pray for touchbacks when he is back there because I honestly consider it a success for him to simply field the ball and not turn it over. And as far as him fielding that ball that was inside the 5 and ROCKETING into the endzone........what was that about? Now you tell me that Betts or Thrash would have done that......there is a reason the man was cut in the first place and as soon as #83 or #46 is ready -- give Brown his walking papers again.:2cents:

i dont think he will take one to the house.. but i do think he will take it to the house and it will be called back for either a block in the back or a hold.

Man, reality stinks sometimes

I can hear it now...

Personal foul ...#45 of the returning team... 15 year penalty from the spot of the foul

I agree completely. I am not known as one of the pessimistic posters on this board.....but you can label me that if you want when it comes to Brown. The man just does not look comfortable back there to me. I pray for touchbacks when he is back there because I honestly consider it a success for him to simply field the ball and not turn it over. And as far as him fielding that ball that was inside the 5 and ROCKETING into the endzone........what was that about? Now you tell me that Betts or Thrash would have done that......there is a reason the man was cut in the first place and as soon as #83 or #46 is ready -- give Brown his walking papers again.:2cents:

FYI, Thrash has fielded numerous punts inside the 10 yard line this year.

FYI, Thrash has fielded numerous punts inside the 10 yard line this year.

1) This ball was inside the 5 when he snatched it and the way it was traveling he is very lucky he didnt muff it. There is a difference between cleany fielding a kick and what Brown does consistently

2) Thrash is relatively sure-handed and Brown has a very recent history of putting the ball on the turf -- we have enough turnover issues from our offense -- we don't need ANY from our special teams.

The hell with it -- what's Brian Mitchell up to these days??

1) 2) Thrash is relatively sure-handed and Brown has a very recent history of putting the ball on the turf -- we have enough turnover issues from our offense -- we don't need ANY from our special teams.

Brown fumbled once this season...once. Also, what is your definition of recent? Didn't that happen back in September? There have been other members of this team who have put the ball on the ground and yet we have not lost total faith in them like alot of people seem to have in Brown. Give the guy a break, sheesh. I know that trust is earned, not given, but don't condemn the guy until he at least goofs up again.

Also, for the record...I believe Brown will return one all the way before the season is over.

Are you kidding me? Thrash let more balls trickle down iniside the 5 than any punt returner I have ever seen. Not to mention he fumbled the ball a few times (I will not even mention Betts). Antonio had one fumble this year. ONE. Give this kid a break. This was only his second game back. he will be ready by the Dallas game... :D

Archived