Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

St. Louis Fans Don't Make Any Noise (Merged)

I watched the game on t.v, and I realized how quiet the Rams fans were throughout the game. They were 5-6 and were still in the wildcard race and they were acting like their team was 2-9. Did we even have an offsiedes penalty against us in the game? If this game was in Landover, we would have given the opposing team hell! Go skinz fans!

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

St. Louis has been through hell this year. How would you like the 250th pick in the draft leading your team?? They were in this game until later in the 4th qtr and no way should they have acted the way they did. They are spoiled like we were in the 80's and early 90's. To see a team go from what they were to what they are must be hard, actually we all know that don't we??

Welcome to my world folks. I live 90 minutes from STL. They have always been bandwagon fans. I live amongst them and the moment things don't look good they're like rats jumping off of a sinking ship. Bad football fans. Amazing baseball fans and pretty solid hockey following too. I noticed many times when STL would convert a 1st down most people looked comatosed and were sitting down an just staring at the ceiling clueless. There were never any Ram fans around here until after the Super Bowl. They're just like their team. When the Rams disappear from contention they disappear from the Earth and start talking baseball. Great baseball fans without a doubt. St Louis will always be a baseball town.

I watched the game on t.v, and I realized how quiet the Rams fans were throughout the game. They were 5-6 and were still in the wildcard race and they were acting like their team was 2-9. Did we even have an offsiedes penalty against us in the game? If this game was in Landover, we would have given the opposing team hell! Go skinz fans!

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Isnt the title of the thread a little rude? Anyways good game today it sucks for us though. :(

Rebecca

That place was a virtual morgue. Pretty damn pathetic, and it would sure be hard to get up for a game if I were a player if the fans didn't even support the team.

Worse yet, it's a friggin DOME.

Good point about it being a DOME with no noise. The announcer said that it was quiet...and when Portis ripped off his first TD run it became a morgue.

Didn't hear the game. Listen to this. I live in NC. There was like 20 people in Buffalo Wild Wings that were Skins fans. 2 people there were Patroits fans and they turn the sound to the Patroits-Jets game! TAKE I-95 North and go watch it back home! :doh:

No stadium noise.......

We may (as those who have season tickets) complain about empty seats and fan support issues at FedEx, but NO WAY would FedEx be that dead as St.L appeared to be today.

Again, thank you fellow 12th Man (and ladies ;) ) for stepping up and supporting your team at FedEx when the Skins are at home!!!

Save your voice for the 18th we'll need it against Dallas. Unless you're going to the Cardinals game. Give'em hell in Arizona my ESers going to that game!!!!

And to Dallas.....in two weeks......YOU'RE NEXT at FedEx.

:evil: BRING ON THE 12th MAN :evil:

a lot of Rams fans to me were front-runners and sunshine 'patriots'. when the club moved to St. Louis from LA and were losers nobody went to see their games and nobody was interested in them. Then all of a sudden 1999 comes along and the team is propelled into prominence under Vermeil and there is a legion of fans spreading out to thump their chests about being champs.

I have had healthy rivalries with Eagles, Cowboys, Bears and 49ers fans over the years, fans that follow their teams when they are 2-14 as well as 14-2.

Rams fans? If the current 5-7 record goes to 5-11 just see how many fans they get to show up to their games next year. They won't come out.

Save your voice for the 18th we'll need it against Dallas. Unless you're going to the Cardinals game. Give'em hell in Arizona my ESers going to that game!!!!

I will be in the Valley of the Sun Next Sunday! Hopefully we can make it a home away from homefield advanatge for the Skins! :wavetowel

You have to remember that a majority of St Louis Ram Fans, or who I like to refer to as "I liked them when the were the L.A." Rams Fans have only been fans since 1999 so they do not know any tuff times because they were not fans when the Rams truly sucked.

Archived