Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Robert Royal (multi-merged)

bubba9497

You people are so fickle.

Honestly, one week you call for someones head the next you dont.

How about we for ONCE judge someone based on what they have done over an extended period of time instead of one game. In Royals case, thats blow assignments, not block, and drop passes. One game doesnt make him someone we should keep on the roster.

Can we please not have the attention span of a goldfish?

Was the Brunell fumble his fault? I was listening to the game and they said that Brunell and Portis ran into each other. Miscommunication?

When Brunell dropped back the ball hit Clinton's shoulder, or Clinton's shoulder hit the ball, however you wanna look at it.

You people are so fickle.

Honestly, one week you call for someones head the next you dont.

How about we for ONCE judge someone based on what they have done over an extended period of time instead of one game. In Royals case, thats blow assignments, not block, and drop passes. One game doesnt make him someone we should keep on the roster.

Can we please not have the attention span of a goldfish?

up until the past 2 games hes played well, especially late last season

However , in a 16 game season, down to the last 6 games and fighting for the playoffs, a guy has two games of dropping easy catches in the 4th..... why would anyone be upset about that,:rolleyes:

oh right, in a 16 game season, down to the st 6 games ad fighting for the playoffs, a guy has two games of dropping easy catches in the 4th..... why wuld anyone be upset about that, :rolleyes:

You know I disagree with you A LOT but your right on the mark with that comment.

I was going to come on the Board and Post that we NEED to vote ROYAL into the ProBowl ! :laugh: I'm just glad he had a Great Game and Gibb's did his best to get him involved ! Keep it up Robert !!!

How did he have a great game?

if that was great, then the games that Gonzolez and Gates are super all world spactacular :laugh:

Archived