Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

it was 5 straight,now its 4 straight..only the believers apply....(merged x2)

lead commander

MONTEY I agree.

Never doubt? well its not like people would/should have confidence after the last 3 debacles.

I over estimated how good the Rams were....still though we found ways to cough up leads the last 3 games....I will admit that I had doubt...negative reinforcement for 3 straight causes THAT.

I have, will and will for live support the skins....doesnt mean I feel good about them at times but Im there for life.

I think we still have a lot of work to do before we play Zona....then Dallas...we need to play A LOT better on Offense if we expect to beat good teams....Dal/NYG.

Yes.Die hard myself. But Im allso realistic. Offense needs so much work to do In so short a time. Having Moss as our only go to player down field has caught up with us. Moss knows this by his reaction today after being doubled teamed in the endzone. Brown or Taylor need to step up. Anybody.

i think that the players pointing out some real changes that need to be made is a tremendous step in the right direction for finishing the season with much needed 5 straight wins and a shot at the play-offs --- the fact that Gibbs had the meeting with the leaders of the team tells me that he is at least open to suggestions on what we need to do as a team to achieve that -- it all points to positive....... i believe we can be there at the end as contenders :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

Redskins' fan doubt the Skins would win... shame on you! And you call yourself a Redskins' fan. Here's a lesson in Redskins Fan 101: 1st lesson is free... Never doubt your team regardless who they are playing! As a Redskins' fan, either you're hoping or believing they will win. Always show your support!

IF you think beating the Rams is a cure all you are sadly mistaken.

Beating them and the cardinals is one thing, handling the boys and giants is another.

If the effort today gets put on the field against either Dallas or NY we will loose.

Take it to the bank.

I don't care how many teams we have to hurdle. Nobody can tell me that with 4 straight NFC games to go that this team doesn't get in the playoffs if they finish 10-2 in the conference and 5-1 in the division.

Say what you want, but in my estimation, we, and only we control our own destiny.

Everyone knows I'm on board with this. Arizona is the next stop on the Redskins playoff tour.....

Hog, I like to think I can figure out every scenario. I think Minnesota is the only team that keeps us from totally controlling our own destiny. But Vikings & winning out aren't phrases that usually go together

Hey smoothie, you have got to be kidding me. You are acting like we beat the Colts or something. The condition the Rams were in, USC could have beaten them. Did you see the same game?? The Rams were still in it after fumble fingers dropped the ball in the end zone. If it weren't for a decent run game, may have been a big embarrasment. Please get off your NFL throne and come back to earth. I am as big a fan as anyone, but this wasn't a game to be proud of.

You guys are too negative.

WE WON.

Yes, 24 points on the Rams D isnt impressive.

Yes, our offense wasnt clicking completely.

But you know what? We addressed some key problems. Establish the run and stick with it. Hold the lead. Play D for FOUR QUARTERS. Force turnovers. Hold onto the ball.

In that respect, it was a big win. This keeps any playoff hopes we have alive. We;re only one game out of the wildcard guys...

Point being...are we perfect? No. But we did address key issues and hopefully will continue to do so as we close out the year with some W's.

Keep hope alive, stay positive, and support your team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dcsmooth, thank you. i think this post really needed to be taken in for everyone to see. They need to step up and decide really if there a redskins fan or not. i hate seeing all the doubters after we lose a game. yes theres the ups and the downs. but as a fan u have to go threw those with ur team too

Whatever. If you feel better about the Redskins after this win, great. I saw one average team and one terrible team (hint: Rams) going at it today. The Skins did today what they should have done against the Raiders too. But I still don't think the Skins are a playoff caliber team.

Whatever. If you feel better about the Redskins after this win, great. I saw one average team and one terrible team (hint: Rams) going at it today. The Skins did today what they should have done against the Raiders too. But I still don't think the Skins are a playoff caliber team.

Right. So they have improved by finishing a team they should have finished.

This isnt a championship team, all you can hope for is improvement. And they did just that this week.

If youre sitting back hoping for 56-3 routs every week, youre going to be one dissapointed fan. Get in reality, seeing this team improve on many aspects of the game they have faltered in is pleasing. If its not to you, go visit www.philadelphiaeagles.com and dont come back.

Right. So they have improved by finishing a team they should have finished.

This isnt a championship team, all you can hope for is improvement. And they did just that this week.

If youre sitting back hoping for 56-3 routs every week, youre going to be one dissapointed fan. Get in reality, seeing this team improve on many aspects of the game they have faltered in is pleasing. If its not to you, go visit www.philadelphiaeagles.com and dont come back.

I'm glad to hear you are happy..that really makes my day. But if you don't mind, I will continue to post my thoughts on here despite what you want. I know, I am being rude, but I guess you will just have to live with it, Skippy.

I'm glad to hear you are happy..that really makes my day. But if you don't mind, I will continue to post my thoughts on here despite what you want. I know, I am being rude, but I guess you will just have to live with it, Skippy.

Ummm...ok? Its called a discussion. Sorry to see Ive maybe injected some sense into your thought process, Ill be sure to skip over your next reply, Jif. Peter Pan. Smuckers. Next!

There is a differnce between supporting your team, and being realistic.. example

If we played the colts next week, would I still support my team and yell like all hell for a victory, yes

Would I doubt us pulling it out, yes.

Here is something realistic! Coach Gibbs said it himself... "Any team can beat any other team" On any given Sunday! Remember that, young fella.

Archived