Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

it was 5 straight,now its 4 straight..only the believers apply....(merged x2)

lead commander

Redskins' fan doubt the Skins would win... shame on you!:mad: And you call yourself a Redskins' fan. Here's a lesson in Redskins Fan 101: 1st lesson is free... Never doubt your team regardless who they are playing! As a Redskins' fan, either you're hoping or believing they will win. Always show your support!

You can't start thinking playoffs until you are at the very least .500.

We've achieved that now and are a game behind the Cowboys and Falcons, and sit at 6-2 in the NFC.

I don't care how many teams we have to hurdle. Nobody can tell me that with 4 straight NFC games to go that this team doesn't get in the playoffs if they finish 10-2 in the conference and 5-1 in the division.

Say what you want, but in my estimation, we, and only we control our own destiny.

MONTEY I agree.

Never doubt? well its not like people would/should have confidence after the last 3 debacles.

I over estimated how good the Rams were....still though we found ways to cough up leads the last 3 games....I will admit that I had doubt...negative reinforcement for 3 straight causes THAT.

I have, will and will for life support the skins....doesnt mean I feel good about them at times but Im there for life.

I think we still have a lot of work to do before we play Zona....then Dallas...we need to play A LOT better on Offense if we expect to beat good teams....Dal/NYG.

I think we still have a lot of work to do before we play Zona....then Dallas...we need to play A LOT better on Offense if we expect to beat good teams....Dal/NYG.

Agreed. We may squeak by Dallas with a lackluster performace, the way we did in week 2, but the way the Gints are playing, they will crush us if we give them the same effort we gave St. Louis.

But I'll be watching each game and hoping for the best!:)

Guest sith lord

I admitt, I still have my doubts. Don't get me wrong, a win is a win. But the Rams are awful and we still struggled at times.

Ok we got 1 under us and what should be another this weekend coming. What makes this win mean even more is we have shaken that cant win on the road monkey. Now lets go to Arizona and keep this going. All aboard Join in here. Not giving up here yet nor am i ready to. This team has got heart and heart is what this team needs to make it. GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Archived