Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this real?!?

asnpcwiz

Hey guys, I won this football last night at my wife's company xmas party. They said it was a football with Joe Gibb's signature on it. I don't know if that means he actually signed it or if this football was made with his signature on it. Does anyone know if they make this football with his signature on it or if this is the real deal? Looking at the autograph it looks like a sharpie signature with fading in certain places where it wasn't pressed hard enough. If anyone has any idea, I'd greatly appreciate it. I plan to put it in a football case anyways because I want to put a nice Skin's ball in one, but knowing the autograph is real would just be an added bonus for me. Please check out the pics below. Thanks for the input.

it only matters if you plan to sell it. i wouldn't sell it. even the possibility of a football being held by gibbs would make it a personal treasure.

i assume it didn't come with any papers or has markings to indicate that is part of a series (34/5000) or something. from the pic i can't tell it its a sharpie but i would search the net for gibb's signature and see if it at least looks similar.

I'll bet it's real. It's an autograph football (designed for an autograph) and that's a sharpie autograph. Congrats, nice piece. Look around on the web for someone reputable selling a gibbs sig and compare. the" limited edition " on the football has to do with the redskins logo on the football not the sig.

:applause:

It is absolutely real. I have a football he signed at training camp. I watched him sign it for me and I shook his hand.

Even though I was so happy I had his signiture, I was a little disappointed in how messy a signiture it is. Mainly because nobody knows whos signiture it is.

But that IS his signiture.

Congratulations!

showoff :rolleyes:

Just kidding, Bob. Was that shot of your 360 & tv necessary tho? I thought it would be a picture of the wall with your FedEx Field panoramic shot.

Hahaha, I was going to use it as a link for xbox-scene...but they didn't let me link my picture. So I ended up not using it anyways and using a different host. I was trying to delete it...but it didn't work...hahaha.

HOF44, the machine is very nice. It keeps the drinks nice and cold. Beer from that machine is great. Only complaint I have is that it doesn't hold enough drinks.

Archived