Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

carlos rogers starting

portis&taylor

Walt harris is the worst DB in the history of the NFL

Does anyone know what the play call was in the chargers game, the play b4 the missed 53 yard field goal attempt where it looked like there wasnt a SINGLE RECIEVER on the field on a third and 16 play????

Joe Gibbs has to be one of the worst play callers in tight situations

I couldnt believe the play when it happened. Im lookin at the field and I saw a bunch of tight ends and lineman and no recievers

Mark Brunnel is also GARBAGE

The only time he can get the ball to a reciever is when he is WIDE OPEn

this is the NFL recievers are NEVER gonna be wide open you gotta put the ball in a spot where the reciever can make a play

Im also tired of the BS excuse of "Moss is double covered thats why we cant get him the ball anymore"

EVERY SINGLE #1 reciever on every team in the NFL sees CONSTANT double teaming and yet EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE NFL finds ways to get their #1 reciever the ball

Sorry, Gibbs lost his touch

When Walt Harris was in Chicago, he played far better than what he is playing now. Also, he was the 9th overall pick the same year Shawn Springs was the 3rd overall pick.

Walt Harris is not what he once was. Carlos Rogers will be a great one. He's a Jr. Ty law in the making. I can't wait to see him start.

Walt harris is the worst DB in the history of the NFL

Does anyone know what the play call was in the chargers game, the play b4 the missed 53 yard field goal attempt where it looked like there wasnt a SINGLE RECIEVER on the field on a third and 16 play????

Joe Gibbs has to be one of the worst play callers in tight situations

I couldnt believe the play when it happened. Im lookin at the field and I saw a bunch of tight ends and lineman and no recievers

Mark Brunnel is also GARBAGE

The only time he can get the ball to a reciever is when he is WIDE OPEn

this is the NFL recievers are NEVER gonna be wide open you gotta put the ball in a spot where the reciever can make a play

Im also tired of the BS excuse of "Moss is double covered thats why we cant get him the ball anymore"

EVERY SINGLE #1 reciever on every team in the NFL sees CONSTANT double teaming and yet EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE NFL finds ways to get their #1 reciever the ball

Sorry, Gibbs lost his touch

Who pissed in your cornflakes? Oh, that's right...Walt Harris, Joe Gibbs, and Mark Brunell.

Archived