Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Winning streak begins in St. Louis

dcsmooth

Believe... Believe... Believe...

Leaving no room for doubt!

Have you all heard... The oldest player on the Washington Redskins, Ray Brown, has taken the role of leadership and, called for an all players meeting, defense/offense. This has to be a positive when players come together to rectify a problem. Perhaps, they will share with the coaching staff their point of view.

Also, Joe Gibbs and his coaching staff have had their meeting how to better play the 4th quarter, especially, when they have the lead. :applause:

Believe... Believe... Believe...

Leaving no room for doubt!

Have you all heard... The oldest player on the Washington Redskins, Ray Brown, has taken the role of leadership and, called for an all players meeting, defense/offense. This has to be a positive when players come together to rectify a problem. Perhaps, they will share with the coaching staff their point of view.

Also, Joe Gibbs and his coaching staff have had their meeting how to better play the 4th quarter, especially, when they have the lead. :applause:

very cool. Thanks for sharing. Winning streak here we come! :point2sky

It better, otherwise it will fracture in two, and be over....the offense needs to start performing as it did earlier in the season. Yes the D has given up plays, but when the O goes 3 and out repeatedly, it puts greater stress on the D.

Move the ball, move the chains, win in KC!

I believe In the Burgandy and Gold.Back In the day that belief let me know that any all games Is a win. With players like Clark, Green ,Riggo, Jacoby, Mann, I had a absolute comfort zone. No more. Sorry to say that I don't have much faith In this current team. The early three wins fooled me and others who feel the way I do. The Raiders game was just to much .This team just can't finnish a game with a win, and after the last three weeks I don't see that changing. Would like to be wrong and eat all the blessed crow there Is with a side of mashed potatoes. I do feel sorry for players like Samuels, Lavar. Skins since 00' and they may never know whats It like to be In the post season with our Skins. Im just being realistic.

Rams-21

Skins-17

I believe In the Burgandy and Gold.Back In the day that belief let me know that any all games Is a win. With players like Clark, Green ,Riggo, Jacoby, Mann, I had a absolute comfort zone. No more. Sorry to say that I don't have much faith In this current team. The early three wins fooled me and others who feel the way I do. The Raiders game was just to much .This team just can't finnish a game with a win, and after the last three weeks I don't see that changing. Would like to be wrong and eat all the blessed crow there Is with a side of mashed potatoes. I do feel sorry for players like Samuels, Lavar. Skins since 00' and they may never know whats It like to be In the post season with our Skins. Im just being realistic.

Rams-21

Skins-17

:doh: give me a break

SKINS ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS, KNOW IT WELL.

Archived