TheREALJBird

Is torru holt a hall of famer?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Is torru holt a hall of famer?

• Yes
    • NO

every so often, SNL goes TOO young.

I think they should try something new.

#1. Poach the few funny folks from Mad TV. That show is lame, but 2 or 3 of those guys are really funny. (And/or) Mad TV used to have some funny people that aren't there anymore. The Blond Lady, the African-American lady that did the Whitney impression, the heavy guy.

#2. Fine some established comedy folks in the industry who aren't doing a lot right now. They've done this before with the Chris McKean's and even in the mid-80's. (they brought that guy from Kids in the Hall over, I'd try to get Scott Thomspon and Bruce from that show....they were hilarious)

#3. I would love if folks like Cherie O'Terry and Molly Shannon came back. What are they doing now anyways?

#4. Writers....new writers. Funny writers. These guys stink.

#5. Only one performance by the musical act.

#1. Poach the few funny folks from Mad TV. That show is lame, but 2 or 3 of those guys are really funny. (And/or) Mad TV used to have some funny people that aren't there anymore. The Blond Lady, the African-American lady that did the Whitney impression, the heavy guy.

#2. Fine some established comedy folks in the industry who aren't doing a lot right now. They've done this before with the Chris McKean's and even in the mid-80's. (they brought that guy from Kids in the Hall over, I'd try to get Scott Thomspon and Bruce from that show....they were hilarious)

#3. I would love if folks like Cherie O'Terry and Molly Shannon came back. What are they doing now anyways?

They should enlist the services of the Broken Lizard guys.

good suggestions..especially the last one. i usually turn during the performances. though shakira last week was mesmorizing.

the writing does suck. most of their sketches are really close to being funny but they just can't pull it off. it's like they confuse being over the top and outrageous with being funny. you have to have some jokes in there.

Archived