Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Want Dallas!!!

Sherlock Holmes

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;););););););) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If we beat their arses, then I would consider this a winning season.

I guess you would. :laugh:

I've counted about a half dozen threads about Dallas on the front few pages here,.tell me, do you have the next two weeks off? Or are you playing two more games before the Dallas re-match.

Pretty clear sign folks feel their season is over.

Do you think Dallas fans are talking about December 18?

I guess you would. :laugh:

I've counted about a half dozen threads about Dallas on the front few pages here,.tell me, do you have the next two weeks off? Or are you playing two more games before the Dallas re-match.

Pretty clear sign folks feel their season is over.

Do you think Dallas fans are talking about December 18?

What does it matter what the fans are looking to? Last time I checked the PLAYERS played the game, not the FANS.. Besides it is our next Home game, so perhaps that is why we are looking towards Dallas.

Obviously you are looking forward to the Dec 18th game because you called it a RE-match.

:dallasuck

I hope that we beat them in the exact same way. They think that they are dominating us and then WHAM! Santana moss or Clinton portis breaks a big run or reception for a touchdown and we win the game. I would love that!

No you don't want that. Fed-Ex would be a nasty place to be if that were to happen. (can you imagine all of the dallas fans talking ****? U thought it was ugly when Philly was here.) I would much rather us go out and Dominate the ENTIRE game.

I hope that we beat them in the exact same way. They think that they are dominating us and then WHAM! Santana moss or Clinton portis breaks a big run or reception for a touchdown and we win the game. I would love that!

I don't want to have another heart attack like the one on MNF. I would feel much better if we completly dominated the game.:cheers: :dallasuck

They need to win the next 2 games first.

The Redskins really should go 5-0 to end the season. There isn't a team of the 5 that they can't beat. Well, I just hope that the Giants game ealier doesn't mean that they are as dominating as they looked. I believe that their owners death caused them to play like that until proven otherwise.

Archived