Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No Dallas Game in NC!

ncskinsfan71

Because I live in NC, I can't see the Rams game this week because the Panthers play at 1 and Fox doesn't have the doubleheader this week. Fine. However, because it rotates on a weekly basis, that means Fox won't have the doubleheader on Dec. 18th. Which means I get to watch the Panthers and Saints, but NO SKINS/COWBOYS FROM DC FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT AT 4PM!!!! :mad:

To top it off, I have to work that Sunday until 11pm, so no chance to go to a bar. I normally watch the games at work where I have 2 50" Plasmas in a setting very accomodating to watching football, but NOOOOOO. Friggin Panthers.

Because I live in NC, I can't see the Rams game this week because the Panthers play at 1 and Fox doesn't have the doubleheader this week. Fine. However, because it rotates on a weekly basis, that means Fox won't have the doubleheader on Dec. 18th. Which means I get to watch the Panthers and Saints, but NO SKINS/COWBOYS FROM DC FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT AT 4PM!!!! :mad:

FOX does have the double header week 15 when Skins play Dallas, they usually rotate double headers but CBS has back to back double headers, this week and next. So no worries, you'll still get to see the dallas game.

Please don't play with my emotions! Are you guys sure about that? If so, to quote a famous man, "Never Mind".:D

You should be just fine. The Skins game on the 18th was moved so it would be the national game. Carolina is a 1pm, so you should be all set at 4:15.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules/tv/national

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived