Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Is Your Favorite Sexiest Commercial or Video?

[MasterShake]

There is another commercial that I just thought of, but I cant find it when I do Ill post it..its the commercial Kylie Monogue riding a mechanical bull in lingerie. Im looking for it right now...ok I found the link, this you guys need to see.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2424040 When you click on the link after when the window pops up you need to skip the add and then click on continue then the window with the add of Kylie should be there enjoy.

I was going to say the Kylie Minogue commercial.....shes so hot. I hope shes better now, i think she caught cancer or something.

Also, Paris Hilton in a commercial for fast food is like Jessica Simpson being in a commercial for Harvard.

You gotta love Paris' propensity for taking her clothes off for money, despite being rich.

I love this music video by Eric Prydz "Call On Me" Remix, nothing can beat these hot chicks doing aerobics thats my vote for the most sexiest video. WOW! :thumbsup: http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2660147?htv=12 Heres another one that I just saw, its a commercial for Napster it was made this year 2005 its called the Napster Strip Tease,THIS ONE IS REALLY NICE FOR A COMMERCIAL! :Dhttp://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2684495

]']Well not sure if I should answer to this question' date=' but what the hell I think that new video by Madonna is pretty sexy. The song is called "Hung Up."

Rebecca[/quote']

:puke:

ok.... I think I'm feeling a little bet..

ok.... I think I'm feeling a little bet..

Your right I should of never answered that question, its not my fault thats the first thing that came in to my mind, when I think of another one thats better Ill post it. Sorry you didnt like my opinion :(

Rebecca

]']Your right I should of never answered that question' date=' its not my fault thats the first thing that came in to my mind, when I think of another one thats better Ill post it. Sorry you didnt like my opinion :(

Rebecca[/quote']WTF? Good lord, this is tailgate it is practically a rule that your opinion must be right and anyone that questions it must be taken to task for daring to question you. We don't do "you're right" here. We do "you are an idiot and here's why"

joking :laugh:

(ok maybe only half joking)

Don't feel bad. People like to diss Madonna for some reason, I've never really understood why. She was the real smoking hot thing back when she did "Express Yourself" and "Like a Prayer" and she's holding up pretty dang well for someone who's been in the music biz for over 20 years.

Don't feel bad. People like to diss Madonna for some reason, I've never really understood why. She was the real smoking hot thing back when she did "Express Yourself" and "Like a Prayer" and she's holding up pretty dang well for someone who's been in the music biz for over 20 years.

I've never understood that defense....

of course she was hot 20 years ago.

She's not hot now. And "she looks good for a 60 year old" might be true, but doesn't mean I want to see her doing pelvic thrusts on my tv in a leotard that was out of style in 1985. :puke:

And she thinks she's English all of a sudden. Listen to her doing an interview around the time "Lucky Star" came out, and listen to her talk now. If that doesn't make you want to slap her I don't know what will :2cents:

Archived