Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

if the redskins are a drug then im addicted

redphoenix

i have withdrawn , without my wifes knowledge,around 500$ to see the redskins 3 times this year{she hasnt found out yet ,i stress YET].im on this site constantly on a daily basis,when at home,or at work,or at a friends house,like right now im staring into the monitor through 2 bloodshot eyes...i should be in bed.again im now debating myself whether or not i should withdraw funds,without my wifes knowledge ,for the cowpies game.for christmas i want a redskin tattoo .during an otherwise laid back sunday afternoon i develope high blood pressure,hoarse voice,sweaty palms,nervous twitches and sometimes lockjaw.there have been some very minor drywall repairs needed at my home.my wife claims im POSESSED when i watch the skins.i go back and forth in my mind throughout the day what the skins shouldve and shouldnt have done during a loss.i argue and defend the skins with my neighbors,friends,coworkers and strangers.although im in philly area my front lawn is decorated with skins "stuff".well i could list more but the fact is i worked 11 hours today i havent eaten yet and im "stinkin like lincoln"but iv spent the last 3 hours on this damn site. :logo:

Redphoenix, it seems like we have something incommon. I also am addicted to the Skins, I mean I see every interview, injury report, pre-game, post game, and every snap! I honestly believe that if I slit my wrist, I'd bleed burgandy and gold. So this site is the perfect place for fans like you and me......

Thanx Extremeskins mods, and fellow members!!! Coming up on this site is one of the best things that's happened to me!

I am so addicted that if the Redskins were a drug I would need more than rehab. I wonder how much money I have spent over the years on Redskins Paraphernalia, Tickets, Trips to see the Redskins play etc. It could be worse, I could be addicted to a real drug.

I live in the Philly area too man and I too go through the same kind of stuff as you, arguing with friends, flaunting my 'skins things at other people--and I want a 'skins tattoo also. We go through these things because we know we root for the best team in the NFL, winning, losing, it doesn't matter, I will always be a 'skins fan. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

i dont know probably a little bit of everything u mentioned.

Bravo. Hallucinogen because I thought I was seeing things when Brunell rose from the grave this season. Upper and downer, well you know why. And I can relate to the 3 hours on the site thing. It's like a standard. No matter how many hours I work, sometimes 11, 12 hours as well, I come home and get something to eat and sit on here for 3 hours. Gotta find something healthy to do in the offseason....... :logo:

I'd have to say the Redskins are like cocaine. And having been an addict for 25+ years, I have to say the highs aren't as high and the lows are a lot lower than they used to be. Except for the MNF game in Dallas. Thaaat was a good batch...

I agree with the original poster redphoenix, I'm a freshman at the University of Maryland College Park and I find myself always on this site when I should be writing a paper, like right now, or cramming for an exam. It really is an addiction. I check, seemingly religiously, for Gibb's and Brunell's interviews on Wed and Gregg Williams and Portis on Thursday, the Locker room interviews after the game, its ridiculous. I'm just infatuated with this damn team, GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the original poster redphoenix, I'm a freshman at the University of Maryland College Park and I find myself always on this site when I should be writing a paper, like right now, or cramming for an exam. It really is an addiction. I check, seemingly religiously, for Gibb's and Brunell's interviews on Wed and Gregg Williams and Portis on Thursday, the Locker room interviews after the game, its ridiculous. I'm just infatuated with this damn team, GO SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is clinically proven that clicking to Extremeskins forums between studying releases 'feel-good' neurochemicals in your brain that allows you to absorb more information. Although the only time this release of neurotransmitters did not occur was after a heart-breaking loss, in which case, extreme caution is suggested when visiting the forum then if studying for an exam, as the stress inducing chemical cortisol is increased in massive amounts and may hinder absorption of materials. Good luck, my son, and may we all win this week. :point2sky

(sorry...>1am=extra goofy)

Archived