Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Imagine if we had beat the Raiders; Rams will be Tough

footballhenry

A game that I beleive we ALL beleive we SHOULD have won, hands down. We just let it slip away. I remember seriously not getting excited or worried the WHOLE game because I seriously was so sure that we would win. Even in the last drive when we were down by 3, I thought we pull it off. We didn't and its THAT loss that haunts me most. To allow a bad Oakland team to beat us on OUR turf just really tears me up inside, I mean seriously look at what Miami did to them on their home turf. If we had won that game we'd be 6-5 (or better, bc who knows how the San Diego game wouldve been played) and in EXCELLENT position with the Rams, Cards, 'Boys, G-men, and Eagles comin up. Whereas now everyones talking about running the table, I seriously think you guys are getting ahead of yourselves. Just QUIT, stop talking about this running the table, take ONE game at a time. If we can win TWO games in a row (rams and cards) then yeah start the talk up, but until then. Untill we BEAT a football team (were 0-3 the last three weeks guys) then lets give it a rest, this sunday may be MUCH tougher than many here realize.

All that said, My prediction for this sunday? Redskins 38, Rams 13 :laugh: :point2sky

A game that I beleive we ALL beleive we SHOULD have won, hands down. We just let it slip away. I remember seriously not getting excited or worried the WHOLE game because I seriously was so sure that we would win. Even in the last drive when we were down by 3, I thought we pull it off. We didn't and its THAT loss that haunts me most. To allow a bad Oakland team to beat us on OUR turf just really tears me up inside, I mean seriously look at what Miami did to them on their home turf. If we had won that game we'd be 6-5 (or better, bc who knows how the San Diego game wouldve been played) and in EXCELLENT position with the Rams, Cards, 'Boys, G-men, and Eagles comin up. Whereas now everyones talking about running the table, I seriously think you guys are getting ahead of yourselves. Just QUIT, stop talking about this running the table, take ONE game at a time. If we can win TWO games in a row (rams and cards) then yeah start the talk up, but until then. Untill we BEAT a football team (were 0-3 the last three weeks guys) then lets give it a rest, this sunday may be MUCH tougher than many here realize.

All that said, My prediction for this sunday? Redskins 38, Rams 13 :laugh: :point2sky

i dont know whats worse the fact you thought the skins could hold a 4th qtr lead vs the raiders or your pic of PATRICK RAMSEY that says future pro BOWLER! :rolleyes: the only future ramsey has is in MIAMI with the rest of the redskin reject quarterbacks

i remember telling you to get rid of that gay sig now get RID OF IT!

JASON CAMPBELL OWNS PATRICK AND IS THE FUTURE ALL-STAR/PRO-BOWLER OBVIOUSLY TRAITOR...

Yes sir Captain Sir!!!!...WEll on second thought...how aboouutt....NO. I think ill choose to keep it, now hows about mind your own business eh? Haha, Just you watch, PR WILL make the probowl eventually.

Dude...we should have beaten the Raiders, Bucs AND Chargers. Stupid plays made us lose all three. We should, by all rights, be 8-3 right now, instead of 5-6.

Archived