Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Redskins vs. Rams prediction thread

Skins24

Redskins 31 Rams 14.

With both tackles being out we will actually have a decent pass rush. The Blitz will rattle Fitzpatrick I believe and we will get another defensive touchdown. I think coach Gibbs will go against tendencies this week and go for kill shots.

Moss 6 catches 138 yards 1 td

Portis 22 carries 160 yards 2 TD's

I expect the skins to win without much of a problem. The rams have really struggled vs. the blitz as of late and that came against such powerhouses as the cardinals and the texans. Greg Williams and his crew should feast on this weakness. Watch Steven Jackson, he is particularly weak blocking the blitz. The rams' D is the worst that it has been in years and that's saying lots. I would expect big games from Portis, Cooley and Moss.

That's all I got at this point, gotta go.

42-0. Brunnel down with arthritis and blurry vision. Ramsey steps in, cheers arise, means well, but, oh well.

Then, Campbell to Taylor four times, as rolling corners cover Moss. Farris wheels in twice. Little running game with Clinton out due to wardrobe malfunction.

Shut out facilitated as Holt defects to 'skins after Sean Taylor assists Tory in exploring first out-of-body experience. Jackson gets good yardage but blocked from end-zone due to repeated Lavar-leap-collision, made accurate due to GPS device hidden in Jackson's sox by Ryan Clark after tackle. Rams offense also severely hindered entire game by blocked phone lines between coaches on the field and in the booth due to unexplained outside source.

Redskins transcend poor field position during the whole game, as kicking is negatively affected by wind from someone opening window in concession area.

I expect the skins to win without much of a problem. The rams have really struggled vs. the blitz as of late and that came against such powerhouses as the cardinals and the texans. Greg Williams and his crew should feast on this weakness. Watch Steven Jackson, he is particularly weak blocking the blitz. The rams' D is the worst that it has been in years and that's saying lots. I would expect big games from Portis, Cooley and Moss.

That's all I got at this point, gotta go.

Well, I see Rams fans are a...faithful crowd. Must be a former Cards fan. ;)

Redskins 35

Rams 24

The rams will score some points with their effective offense, but for the most part, our defense will shut down the "greatest circus on turf", and our offense will put up enough points to put this one out of reach for the rams. Brunell will throw 2 TD to Moss, and Jacobs, and Portis will run for 2 scores, and i think our defense/special teams will have a score. We will allow Holt to get over 100 yards as usual, but will stop S.Jackson from getting 100 yards to make their streak 41 when a rusher goes over 100 yards.

Archived