Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5 straight,only the believers apply....

lead commander

Look, if we can beat Dallas in the Texas den of sin, in the last few minutes of the game, then this is easily possable. Seriously,if you hadnt seen the dallas game and I asked anyone which was more plausable, which would you choose? we can do this.

Not only CAN we do it, but we WILL do it! And once we're in the playoffs...ANYTHING is possible - especially in the current state of the NFC. I truly believe are players are jacked up and ready to go. And from the team meeting and how many players have openly said we can't close them..I'm predicting 14 4th Qtr pts against STL.

The greatest show on turf will be in burgundy and gold!!!!

I believe...but we have to have ultimate focus on each opponent -- each week. We can't get wrapped up in the playoff talk now. We have to think about NOTHING but the Rams and how to make a statement in their house! Then, NEXT WEEK we can talk about the next game and so on and so forth. I want it so bad I can taste it but it all starts this Sunday. Bring the Band so we can play HAIL in the Jones Dome baby!!:ramsuck: :ramsuck: :ramsuck: :ramsuck: :whippin: :nutkick:

Archived