Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking ahead to the Arizona game...

FunBunch7

I live in Phoenix and just saw in the paper that Rackers will be out for our game next week. Rackers really has been amazing...he has hit several from 50+ yards. This should give a little more of a boost when playing them.

As long as we take care of business in St. Louis, the Arizona game should be a "W".

7-6 heading back to Fed Ex for our "3-pack" of NFC East games. You gotta believe!

Boldin and Fitzgerald concern me quite a bit. They are both very good.

All you have to do is contain the pass to an extent. They have the most one dimensional offense in the league. For all of G Will's alleged genius hopefully he can figure out a way to stop their O.

Take your pick. The stadium will be 80% empty if it's like the two games I've been to in the last couple of years. There will probably be more Redskins fans than Cards fans at the game.

There's a lot more water between Hawaii and AZ than New Mexico an AZ . Those buckets must be heavy!;)

There's a lot more water between Hawaii and AZ than New Mexico an AZ . Those buckets must be heavy!;)

Lived in Tucson for two years. Moved to Hawaii in June. Just my luck to be shipped out 6 months to quickly... And the last couple of years, Ford dealerships in town were giving away free tickets to Cards games for test driving a car. I wouldn't have minded testing out a Mustang GT, then going to see the skins beat the cards. Would've made my day...

Lived in Tucson for two years. Moved to Hawaii in June. Just my luck to be shipped out 6 months to quickly... And the last couple of years, Ford dealerships in town were giving away free tickets to Cards games for test driving a car. I wouldn't have minded testing out a Mustang GT, then going to see the skins beat the cards. Would've made my day...

Sorry we'll miss ya. At least you're in a good place. I may have to stop by a Ford dealer on Saturday, thanks for the heads up.

Yes, there will be lots of us there. I think there was something like 80+ extremeskins/redskids-roadtrip members confirmed attending at last count. The final details have yet to worked out, but check the redskins-roadtrips.com thread Halter91 mentioned and the extremeskins AZ thread in the Tailgate section:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85098&page=41&pp=15

@armstrong001, I will be driving my GT from Cal. to Phoenix for the weekend :thumbsup: .

Please, gentlemen, lets beat the Rams first. This is the oldest cliche in the book, but it is so true. One game at a time. Look at Miami against Georgia Tech this year. No way the U should lose that game, they were probably looking ahead to the ACC championship game and now look where they are.

Actually, you nailed it #43

Just saw on the ticker on ESPNews that the Cards did indeed sign K Nick Novak

They also said that Rackers will be out 2-3 weeks

Haha maybe we can block one of his low kicks, and return it for a TD. or come away with good field position off of it. I believe!

Archived