Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you think that Dallas fans consider the redskins a rivalry?...

mcarey032

Everytime I go to a redskins game, I see a constant eye sore...Dallas fans! How is it that we fans allow trash into the stadium? I know the bathrooms are dirty, but we don't have to allow their fans to come to our stadium and make it worse! Anyway, I am wondering if anyone who has been to a dallas redskins game in dallas considers the redskins a rival? Also do they harrass the redskins fans in dallas? All I know is it seems that Dallas fans seem to have no problem wearing their uniforms to our stadium, even when their team isn't playing here. What can you all tell me from your experience?

The definitley do. Believe me they hate us just as bad as we hate them

A few reason. We are 2-0 against them in NFCCG

Lavar ended Troy's career

The fun bunch

Hail to the Redskins

Santana Moss

How do they get in? 90,000 stadium with a whine and cheese crowd that unfourtantley populates our stadium because it is so damn expensive

Dallas fans are anti-Redskins fans (the ones who are here).

They are attention seeking loners. The ones down in Dallas those ones are a different breed from the trash that is up here.

They care more about the Redskins losing then the Cowboys winning...they will shift their "loyalties" from Cowboys to Eagles depending on who's record is better.

You can spot a bandwagoner as soon as you see them......we all know who they are. The trash of the area looking for some attention and trying to be different in the most obvious way possible. They lose vs. the Giants this week and vs. us when we play them and you wont see a roach (as my eagle fan roomate calls them) for miles. He says its the same up there.

They are attention seeking loners. The ones down in Dallas those ones are a different breed from the trash that is up here.

They care more about the Redskins losing then the Cowboys winning...they will shift their "loyalties" from Cowboys to Eagles depending on who's record is better.

You can spot a bandwagoner as soon as you see them......we all know who they are. The trash of the area looking for some attention and trying to be different in the most obvious way possible. They lose vs. the Giants this week and vs. us when we play them and you wont see a roach (as my eagle fan roomate calls them) for miles. He says its the same up there.

That's not completely fair. I lived in Eagle country for a long time and i am a DIEHARD Redskins fan, not an anti-Eagles fan. While it is true a lot, it is just a stereotype.

Ask Blondie (who lives in Cowboys territory) if she is a true Redskins fan.

YES, OH HE11 YES!!!!!! they hate us just as much as we hate them. Tom Landry knew it, back when Gibbs was being inducted in the Hall of Fame Landry was there to introduce Mel Renfro who was also being inducted. Landry looked out at the crowd from the steps of the Hall of Fame and saw all the Burgundy and Gold and said that he thought he was at a Redskins rally, WE WENT NUTS HAIL TO THE REDSKINS FANS

The definitley do. Believe me they hate us just as bad as we hate them

A few reason. We are 2-0 against them in NFCCG

Lavar ended Troy's career

The fun bunch

Hail to the Redskins

Santana Moss

How do they get in? 90,000 stadium with a whine and cheese crowd that unfourtantley populates our stadium because it is so damn expensive

The 2-0 against them in NFC Championship games is big. My Cowbum friends try to play it down but I always telll them we have 2 NFC Championship trophies with the Cowbums names on them. Can't get any sweeter than that because thats the biggest game the Cowbums and Skins can play. I'll never forget the 1982 NFC Championship game. Man did I let my family Cowbum fans have it. I'll never forget CBS Sports Analyst Jimmy the Greek making his weekly predictions. His pre-game statement was "I think it'll dawn on the Redskins by half time that they don't belong in this game". I'll never forget him saying that as long as I live and the Skins went out and Slammed the Cowbums.

On the way out of Texas Stadium after the Monday Night game amidst all the stunned silence I heard a woman turn to her husband and say...."I'd rather lose to anybody than the damn Redskins" .......yes....they don't really care for us.

I second that emotion. I heard sentiments just like that leaving that game too. The drunk Cowboy fan behind me who was talking smack the whole night didn't want to acknowledge me afterwards and I thought I might have to fight my way out. Didn't have to as his other drunk buddies got him away from me and said "Good Game man". Although I married a Cowboys fan, she was right beside me and said, "Even though we lost, I've got your back in here". I love her.

:dallasuck

That's not completely fair. I lived in Eagle country for a long time and i am a DIEHARD Redskins fan, not an anti-Eagles fan. While it is true a lot, it is just a stereotype.

Ask Blondie (who lives in Cowboys territory) if she is a true Redskins fan.

I think ALL OF DALLAS knows I am a REDSKIN fan!!

I do believe the boys have more bandwagon fans than any other team though.

Blondie

QUOTE]

Why can't skins fans grasp the concept that it is possible to be a Dallas fan in the D.C. metro? Naturally Dallas fans dislike the skins but because of the rivalry not for attention. I could only imagine how cool it must be to root for the hometown pro-football team. Why make that sacrifice if you're not genuine? Maybe there are silly bandwagoners but please realize that TRUE Dallas fans hate them just as much as you do. I don't believe one to be a passionate die hard football fan if you choose a team for attention, out of spite.. or if you switch favorite teams based on record. These types I consider clowns! :cool:

I dont think they hate us as much as we hate them, and for obvious reasons. Theyve owned us lately. It looked like this year was going to bring the rivalry back, but that was before our team started to collapse.

Unfortunately, most Cowboys fans overlook Washington nowadays, and focus all their hate towards the Eagles. At least thats what I've noticed.

Yes we do hate the skins just as much as you hate us and of course you're still and always will be our biggest rival no matter the record. Boys fans will tell you that it's not (or wasn't) a rivalry anymore based on the recent dominance but the games always matter. Also, honestly the whole NFC Championship thing is a real reach.. were talkin more than 20 years ago for the most recent one.. and most were'nt even born for the first. 3 SB victories have softened that blow.. Trust Me!

Also, honestly the whole NFC Championship thing is a real reach.. were talkin more than 20 years ago for the most recent one.. and most were'nt even born for the first. 3 SB victories have softened that blow.. Trust Me!

the fact you brought it up tells us everything we need to know ;)

Cowboys have never beaten the Redskins in the playoffs. Deal with it. :)

Yes we do hate the skins just as much as you hate us and of course you're still and always will be our biggest rival no matter the record. Boys fans will tell you that it's not (or wasn't) a rivalry anymore based on the recent dominance but the games always matter. Also, honestly the whole NFC Championship thing is a real reach.. were talkin more than 20 years ago for the most recent one.. and most were'nt even born for the first. 3 SB victories have softened that blow.. Trust Me!

I didn't know it had to be recent to count. So the biggest game that Dallas and Skins can play in is the NFC Championship game. Its not a reach. I don't know about others Skins fan but I'll always remember it.

Here in Crygirl country I can tell you that the fans (at least those my age) still consider ours the best rivalry in football. Bad seasons, bandwagon jumpers, whatever aside...we have more incredible football games in our history than any other two teams. Even though ours are more recent, the heartbreak goes both ways. All I have to bring up are the playoffs and the pained look we have all worn lately shows up on their mugs just the same. It is and always will be the greatest rivalry in sports! I HATE THEM WITH ALL MY SOUL!

:dallasuck

Archived