Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something a bit odd from 2000.

ozskin

I was recently going through my colection of Redskins tapes. On these tapes i have games, interviews and other things of Redskin interest. Following the MNF game in 2000 against the Rams, the tape goes to highlights from Sports Center of the firering of Norv Turner. They go back to the SC studios, where there is Rich Eison, and none other than Marty Schottenhiemer, to analys the departure of Norv. If Marty had of known that he was the next Redskin coach, he may have changed the answers to the Eison questions.

The best Question and answer is as follows-

Eison- "Daniel Snyder has such a hands on approach to his team. Could you work for someone like Daniel Snyder?"

Marty- "No..i dont think so. I don't think it would be fair to Daniel or myself. Our styles are very different. It wouldn't be a situation that he could benifit from, nor would i".

Hind sight is a beautiful thing.

I was recently going through my colection of Redskins tapes. On these tapes i have games, interviews and other things of Redskin interest. Following the MNF game in 2000 against the Rams, the tape goes to highlights from Sports Center of the firering of Norv Turner. They go back to the SC studios, where there is Rich Eison, and none other than Marty Schottenhiemer, to analys the departure of Norv. If Marty had of known that he was the next Redskin coach, he may have changed the answers to the Eison questions.

The best Question and answer is as follows-

Eison- "Daniel Snyder has such a hands on approach to his team. Could you work for someone like Daniel Snyder?"

Marty- "No..i dont think so. I don't think it would be fair to Daniel or myself. Our styles are very different. It wouldn't be a situation that he could benifit from, nor would i".

Hind sight is a beautiful thing.

Marty may have thought/believed that at the time.....till he saw Synders big fat checkbook.

Archived