Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

White Ticket?????

GOSKN5

I asked this one time in the past but I just want to get a little more clarification if I can... I have my tickets to the Dallas game and they are white... they do not have a player on them etc... they are white with the redskins logo in the background.... they have a barcode, tearoff section, and the Ind air logo on the back... I just want to make sure these tickets are legit... help me out.. thanks....

also if i should just call fed ex how can they tell over the phone????? and what do i need to give them etc??? any help would be great... thanks...

I asked this one time in the past but I just want to get a little more clarification if I can... I have my tickets to the Dallas game and they are white... they do not have a player on them etc... they are white with the redskins logo in the background.... they have a barcode, tearoff section, and the Ind air logo on the back... I just want to make sure these tickets are legit... help me out.. thanks....

also if i should just call fed ex how can they tell over the phone????? and what do i need to give them etc??? any help would be great... thanks...

They could be replacements for lost tickets. They sound fake. Where did you get them?

I got them from stubhub.com... they have a ticket protection thing that I can get my money back...... someone on this site said they are returned tickets like for upgrades etc.. and that they are legit.... but i am getting worried now....

Your tickets are not fakes. If you go to a ticket broker, such as great seats and buy tickets the brocker prints your ticket on the spot with the generic white background and redskins logo.

That is case #1, For case #2 (Which is my case): If you purchase season tickets after a certain time (i.e August) the Redskins give you your tickets with the generic white background and redskins logo. The printing of tickets is done by a third party contractor not by the redskins....

I hope that helps

hey gibbsfan do they look at your extra hard or anything when you enter the gate... i mean when i have gone in the past they dont even hardly look at the tickets at all...

Got that right...we got in the Oakland game with game with one Oakland ticket...and one SD ticket! I sold the SD game to Thito....thank God he checked and called me! :doh:

I just took the used SD stub, to the ticket office, at FedEx, paid 'em $4.00, and they reissued a new ticket, that is identical to the ones the RedskinDan057 has in his possession

I am a season ticket holder and this year I got upgraded to the lower level at the last minute and they issued me all white tickets. They are legit. The sucky thing is I have saved my ticket stubs from every game I have attended and this year with the white tickets I got screwed!

Archived