Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We are Cursed!!

SkinFromNepal

...with a lot of whining fans.

whining fans?? have you been watching the same Redskins that i've been watching for the past 13 years?

at what point is it ok for fans of the Redskins to be alittle dismayed at whats going on.

I would think that after 1 playoff season in the past 13 fans would have the freedom to be alittle upset.

our beloved Redskins have become one of those teams that other teams fans love to see on the scheduel. hell some of you guys are talking about the progress we've made because we are 5-6!

do you realize what this has become, you are satisfied with a 5-6 team.

we got fans talking about, "well if we sweep dallas thats all that matters" that was bad organizations start to settle for, just beating your rival because actually having a good season is out of the question.

sorry guys but I want alittle more than just beating the Cowboys and being 5-6. this is the Redskins, not the 90s Bengals

theres a difference between being in the heap and climbing out. houston is in it, we are on our way out.the learning process has been alittle longer than we had hoped and more painful but wasn't it painful where we were with no chance in getting out?we are improving,, we do need a few more peices.i will be watching the rest of the season hoping they take their next step in the progression of becomeing a winner and that's closing people out(that whole foot on the throat thing).it's coming guys just not as fast as we wanted. but soo much the sweeter when it arrives.a skin fan 4 life

We have not had a head coach, never mind a coaching staff, stay for more than 2 seasons since the end of the dark ages (Turner years). In the NFL, it is expected to take three seasons for a coaching staff to really get their system up and running. Gibbs had been away for a while, but has proved he can still get results. He just needs a little deserved time to get his system going on all cylinders.

Remember, Vermeil had been having the same type of problems with the Rams, an other organization that had been struggling for a long time, until he won the SB in his third year. He had never had a SB victory before. Gibbs has had three. We have a better, more experienced coach. Just give him the time and respect he deserves.

whining fans?? have you been watching the same Redskins that i've been watching for the past 13 years?

at what point is it ok for fans of the Redskins to be alittle dismayed at whats going on.

I would think that after 1 playoff season in the past 13 fans would have the freedom to be alittle upset.

our beloved Redskins have become one of those teams that other teams fans love to see on the scheduel. hell some of you guys are talking about the progress we've made because we are 5-6!

we got fans talking about, "well if we sweep dallas thats all that matters" that was bad organizations start to settle for, just beating your rival because actually having a good season is out of the question.

sorry guys but I want alittle more than just beating the Cowboys and being 5-6. this is the Redskins, not the 90s Bengals

Exactly.

No, I've been watching the bizarro world Redskins. They are currently 11-0 and are headed for the first 16-0 season.

As for whining.....It's one thing to look at a situation, analyze it, and make complaints. But saying that we're "cursed" or we'll never be good again has absolutely no basis upon fact, nor does it encourage intelligent banter. It's just plain whining.

Guest sith lord

This was the best post I've ever seen on this board. You put it perfectly.

Archived