Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Christmas Gift Ideas

Huly

BINGO!

Starbucks is like catnip for the people in my office, although I saw your idea about the Harry Potter DVD set and I think I may go with that instead. Everyone here has kids.

I have used that for past office parties and it is a big hit. YOu can just put a few bags of coffee, a mug or other accessory in a bag or basket and DONE!

Kansas wants this ....

So does RJ...I want one too!

But Santa knows I have been naughty this year....probably get another membership to the gym and flyer from the local A.A. chapter again this Christmas. :doh:

Redskins Superbowl DVD set would be cool too!

Bugs' - are you the sig. police??

Because it's harmless, the cat retracted his claws. And it's funny on so many levels, first the "attack" and then the kid's reaction.

I think it's hilarious. It's clear the cat isn't trying to hurt the child..... just let the boy know he's tired of being harassed and an attack, albeit much more vicious and using all tools the cat currently employs, is possible if he continues to pester him.

That's it Bugs, I'm getting you a burgundy and gold bag of :pooh: :point2sky :nana:

When i read bugs's post i was thinking better watch what you ask for! :)

And you guys wanting the ipod dock, just get that dock that plugs directly into your home receiver. Its cheaper and then plays as good as your home stereo. There is also a remote to purchase with it.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71602/wo/mh4JdXjWeKi52NFMjHd1SVncctV/1.SLID?mco=EF6079DD&nplm=MA045G%2FA

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71602/wo/mh4JdXjWeKi52NFMjHd1SVncctV/13.SLID?mco=F0FA8097&nplm=MA128G%2FA

When i read bugs's post i was thinking better watch what you ask for! :)

And you guys wanting the ipod dock, just get that dock that plugs directly into your home receiver. Its cheaper and then plays as good as your home stereo. There is also a remote to purchase with it.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71602/wo/mh4JdXjWeKi52NFMjHd1SVncctV/1.SLID?mco=EF6079DD&nplm=MA045G%2FA

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/71602/wo/mh4JdXjWeKi52NFMjHd1SVncctV/13.SLID?mco=F0FA8097&nplm=MA128G%2FA

Thanks!! that is cool.

From a guys point of view, ( which is of no help to Huly I'm sure), I like to spoil that someone special. Taking a liking to sending flowers to work for a start, then try to at least be different from there. Could be some bath and body works stuff in there and maybe some artwork, ( mine or something I chose from a local gallery). Some local jewelry maybe. Always trying to find something a little unique, but still nice.

Any and all ideas are great! I like unique gifts too! It is hard to shop for the people that have everything. Example- Pez's parents

Any ideas on where to find a drum set for my 1 year old niece?

Attached are a few pics of my cat Huly helping us put up the Christmas decorations!

Thought the same thing myself. . . was it the muppets?

You are correct sir.

If you search on google for "Mahna Mahna" you can see a video of it.

There are no real words. just the guy saying "mahna mahna."

I think they also use it in a Dr. Pepper commercial.

It is that time of the year where we all run around and try to find Christmas gifts for everyone. So if you have any good Christmas ideas please share as I am at a loss this year.

Stop running around and just PM me. I offer free gift wrapping. Just love

it when Santa shops here. :D

Any and all ideas are great! I like unique gifts too! It is hard to shop for the people that have everything. Example- Pez's parents

Any ideas on where to find a drum set for my 1 year old niece?

Attached are a few pics of my cat Huly helping us put up the Christmas decorations!

Huly, we always give our cats mini-stockings stuffed with catnip. They go nuts over them.

I want a Coach purse, a Coach wallet,

That is exactly what my wife is getting for Christmas...the Purse from me, the Wallet is from my sister.

I'm sure its quite a hike for you (I don't know if there's one in VA) But the Coach outlet in Hagerstown, MD has excellent prices.

That is exactly what my wife is getting for Christmas...the Purse from me, the Wallet is from my sister.

I'm sure its quite a hike for you (I don't know if there's one in VA) But the Coach outlet in Hagerstown, MD has excellent prices.

I have bought many things from that outlet! I love it there!

For your wife or girlfriend (or both)

HERE is a gift that will last her (and YOU) a lifetime.

Make an appointment for her with a really good, PROFESSIONAL make up artist. Somebody that is an EXPERT and can show her and explain to her, her BEST features and how to accent them and how to minimize her shortcomings.

And this is VERY IMPORTANT. HIRE SOMEONE TO VIDEO THE SESSION, so she will have it and can refer to it and learn to "look her best" for the rest of her life. (Most women learn about make-up through trial and error when they are very young and have NEVER had a real expert work with them...... just THEM.

This is something that she will love you for... FOREVER. And you will always have that "stunning beauty" right there with you.

Everytime she puts on her make-up, she will think of YOU. And everytime someone pays her a compliment (and there will be MANY).......she will think of YOU. Her self-confidence will soar through the ceiling because she knows she is looking her BEST and she will have YOU to thank for it. She will BE SEXIER because she FEELS SEXIER. She will smile and shine and be happier more often. And she will have YOU to thank for it.

Guys, THIS is THE gift to give that someone "special" in your lives.......

Archived