Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I was wondering why I was gaining so much weight...

E-Dog Night

Ha ha, ok, so it's not really mine. A very good friend had a baby out of wedlock, and the real father decided to (a) break up with her when she decided to keep the baby, and (B) refused to have anything to do with it's upbringing. Although since she's been born he has made more of an effort to be involved, so I guess I'll give him a little credit.

But you can call me Uncle E-Dog...

Great pick man :)

So when are you going to have a "blanket party" on the dirtball father? If I'm in the area, let me know I'll gladly join in on the festivities :evil:

You know, I've known the guy for a little while and he always seemed like a really decent guy. I guess it's true that you discover the true character of people in times of struggle. But maybe I'm being too harsh. I'm sure that there are aspects to this whole thing that I don't know, and he probably didn't ever intend for this to happen. Basically I'm trying my best to give him the benefit of the doubt.

But anyway, isn't she the cutest little thing? This makes me want to have kind of my own, it really does. Of course, I havn't had the experience of changing dipers and being woken up night after night with screaming.

But anyway, isn't she the cutest little thing? This makes me want to have kind of my own, it really does. Of course, I havn't had the experience of changing dipers and being woken up night after night with screaming.

I have been a father for a couple of months now and the changing of the diapers and the waking up in the middle of the night is more than worth having a child :notworthy

E-Dog, she has the law on her side, and should contact a lawyer. Being a single parent is tough enough, and the money end can get real tight.

I had a mechanic working for me a number of years ago. When he was in school in Denver, he got a girl pregnant. He wanted to do the right thing and be involved even though she didn't want to get married to him.

She wanted to have nothing to do with him, and didn't want him to ever be involved with the child. Seven years later he was contacted by a lawyer in Ca where the girl was from originally. Before he knew what happened, he had a huge garnish on his pay, being he was made to pay current and back child support. He wasn't a deadbeat, and was only pizzed that it came out of nowhere, and because of the back money owed, he was left with barely enough to live on. for a long time.

The guy you speak needs to do his part to the fullest with financial support. It doesn't sound like he's the type you would want as an influence in a childs life beyond that.

E-Dog, she has the law on her side, and should contact a lawyer. Being a single parent is tough enough, and the money end can get real tight.

I had a mechanic working for me a number of years ago. When he was in school in Denver, he got a girl pregnant. He wanted to do the right thing and be involved even though she didn't want to get married to him.

She wanted to have nothing to do with him, and didn't want him to ever be involved with the child. Seven years later he was contacted by a lawyer in Ca where the girl was from originally. Before he knew what happened, he had a huge garnish on his pay, being he was made to pay current and back child support. He wasn't a deadbeat, and was only pizzed that it came out of nowhere, and because of the back money owed, he was left with barely enough to live on. for a long time.

The guy you speak needs to do his part to the fullest with financial support. It doesn't sound like he's the type you would want as an influence in a childs life beyond that.

Your mechanic friend should have got her to sign an I-don't-want-any-part-of-him paper while she was in that mode.

(I've got 20/20 hindsight)

Beautiful girl E-dog.... congrats on Uncleship. I love it... I play psychological games with my nieces and nephew.... get them all riled up...then send them back to my sisters. :laugh:

I agree with Kilmer...you're now a role model, how about acting like one!!!! :laugh:

Archived