Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Man Pleads Guilty in Horse-Sex Case

stwasm

http://www.boston.com/news/odd/articles/2005/11/30/man_pleads_guilty_in_horse_sex_case/

SEATTLE --A man has pleaded guilty to trespassing in connection with a fatal horse-sex case.

James Michael Tait, 54, of Enumclaw, was accused of entering a barn without the owner's permission. Tait admitted to officers that he entered a neighboring barn last July with friend Kenneth Pinyan to have sex with a horse, charging papers said. Tait was videotaping the episode when Pinyan suffered internal injuries that led to his death.

Tait pleaded guilty Tuesday and was given a one-year suspended sentence, a $300 fine, and ordered to perform eight hours of community service and have no contact with the neighbors.

The prosecutor's office said no animal cruelty charges were filed because there was no evidence of injury to the horses.

The prosecutor's office said no animal cruelty charges were filed because there was no evidence of injury to the horses.

Took me a second to understand this cause I assumed the guy went there to be the stud but I was wrong...

HOW EFFED UP IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

"Hey Billy Joe, I's got me a good idea. Why don't wes take that thar video gizmo and sneak over to old man Johnson's. Then we'll sneak into the barn all quiet like and give old Bronco some moonshine and see if one thing don't lead to another. I got me the hots for that thar stag."

EWWW Thats Just Foal.
Um, actually i believe mister Kenneth Pinyan 'nailed' it.
Guess he got what was coming to him in the end!!! ;)
And heading into the backstretch, it's Redman in the lead, followed closely by rincewind, with zoony and predicto lagging far behind....

:rotflmao:

:notworthy

If he died from intestinal damage, I think Mr. Kenneth Pinyan was nailed rather than nailing. if you catch my drift....

That is correct. He obviously thought it better to receive than to give.

As a side note, no charges of animal cruelt will be brought because the horse was uninjured. :)

That is correct. He obviously thought it better to receive than to give.

As a side note, no charges of animal cruelt will be brought because the horse was uninjured. :)

You know it's quite possible he was giving and that God just wasn't very giving when it came to him. :D

"Hey Billy Joe, I's got me a good idea. Why don't wes take that thar video gizmo and sneak over to old man Johnson's. Then we'll sneak into the barn all quiet like and give old Bronco some moonshine and see if one thing don't lead to another. I got me the hots for that thar stag."

That, my friends, is a lonely Saturday night. Giddy-up!

Archived