Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pizza Guy Gets Hit By A Car

[MasterShake]

Haven't opened it, but I know it's fake. The camera follows the pizza guy the entire time, as if he knew what was going to happen. It doesn;t happen like that in the real world.
I was thinking you never know because it could of been the guy he was waiting for, maybe the pizza guy was the guy who was tapings friend and maybe after picking up the pizzas they were going home to watch the Bears game who knows. All I know is if thats real, it really sucks to be him. How fast do you think the car was going?

no way, it's a movie production, well done actually. I've seen about 7 pedestrians get killed in Wash. DC (600 killed per year, eclipes the murder rate!) while working as a motorcycle courier from '80-'82. Most of the time the person hit comes right out of thier shoes, and the shoes are located exactly where the person was standing and individualls tend to be projected higher into the air (like 15-20') and cartwheel like a ragdoll.

The manakin shot of the hood of that car perfectly straight head first like it was lying on the hood.

No way. No way no way no way... :stop:

That is not real.

Looks funny though (since I know it is not real!).

At first it seems real, but then when you watch it carefully you realize that its not the pizza guy didnt even look in the direction where the car was coming from. It does get funnier and funnier every time you watch it. I wonder what they did to make such good graphics like that with such regular recording.:rubeyes:

I saw this footage a few years ago. If its not real, it was done awfully well. I could easily see something like this happening. He does take that little studder step right before he gets hit. perhaps thats when they cut in a mannequin. Well done.

Archived