Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Washington Fans -> CA

Sean21Taylor

im from SoCal, more specifically San Diego

well.. after that loss to SD last week.. my friends have been killing me about how... washington got killed and lt killed washington blah blah blah...

man ... i wish there were more skins fans here... come on washington fans.. help me here in sd... haha

I live in Boston but am in San Francisco for a couple of months now. I heard the whole game driving back up from LA over Thanksgiving on the awful Chargers radio network. I hate listening to games on the opposing team's network. Anyway, hang in there - there are plenty of Skins fans in Cali and the rest of the world too. Smart of you to post when the rest of the East Coasties are in bed already :)

im from SoCal, more specifically San Diego

well.. after that loss to SD last week.. my friends have been killing me about how... washington got killed and lt killed washington blah blah blah...

man ... i wish there were more skins fans here... come on washington fans.. help me here in sd... haha

Dude, come to Winston's in OB. Great place to go. Big screen tv, cheap drinks, Hail to the Redskins blasted on the speakers and a sing-a-long after points scored, free shots after touchdowns, huge pizza slices for a buck or two. I hated the walk of shame out of there on Sunday with Chargers fans pointing out to me that we lost, but unfortunately, I'm used to it over the years. Come on down though, great environment. Check it out, http://www.sdredskins.com/

That is, if you didn't know about the place already. There's quite a few skins fans in SD. A lot of us are transplants from the DC area for various reasons, mainly due to the great weather.

Edit: Oh, i see you're 18. I've seen them check ID before with someone who was under 21 who I brought once who wasn't even going to drink so who know's if that'll ever work. But now you know where to go when you're 21.

i feel your pain, brother. we lost to the raider and chargers over my school's t-giving break, so i had tons of crap waiting for me when we started on monday. sucks.

i'll have to check out winstons sometime. a bit of a drive for me (not worried about the trip there... it's the trip back :)), and i'd have to leave the family at home, which doesn't make my wife happy. lately, we've been going to oggi's, which is more of a family atmosphere.

Well I can guarantee one thing, none of them were runnin' their yaps til that last LT run in OT. No matter what the final score was, the Skins took 'em to the wall and played them as hard as anyone has this season. It's easy to shoot your mouth off after the fact, and that's a good way of telling who's got something to say and who's just making noise.

Im going to the game in AZ Sebowski.... I take it you are as well?

I plan on being amonst the first peeps there.

It is going to be a blast. San Fran on my birthday last year will be tough to beat. We had a lot of people there too, but I have a feeling this will do it.

Archived