Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just an Idea...Trade

qb18_200400

I would love to see Portis for Jamal Lewis straight up just so people who rip Portis can finally get their "power/Gibbs running back" and watch what he does behind this line.

Goodbye 1300 yards.

Hello 800-1000 yards and a 3.2 ypc. :doh:

But as to the trade proposed in this thread.

Ray Lewis has been overrated for quite some time. Once Sam Adams and Tony Siragusa were gone, good ole RayRay has not been as good and the media hypes him up to be. Couple that with the fact that he's old and coming off a couple of injury plagued seasons, forget it. RayRay is still a really good cheerleader though, perhaps the Redskinettes have a spot for him.

My trade proposal but I know they wouldn't accept it, I'd offer Patrick Ramsey for a 3rd round pick.

:laugh: exactly. Lewis would also get behind the line at times, rush for paltry yards in a couple games... and then people will call for his head. All of a sudden, people will want to trade him for some old linebacker.

Guest sith lord

That would be a bad trade. And I wonder, have you recently seen Ray Lewis. He's not the same player he used to be. And besides, Portis, I believe, is only 24 years old.

Archived