Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its been slow here!

prophet

I want to see Cowher get that angry constipated look on his face as Smoot sprints by with an interception.

Actually, all I want to see is more progress by the offense: crisp routes, decent pass blocking, quick reads. The defense can sit this one out for all I'm concerned.

LOL! I was wondering what that deep rumble was that I felt a little while ago here in LA! :laugh: Turns out it was a growl from cowpoke country!

As for the relative serenity from our blonde southern gal, I uh, . . . er, . . . um . . . Park City Skins, did you catch the Bears game last week? ;)

redman, I guess living in LA makes one pay attention to those deep rumbles very closely. That would be enough to give anyone gray hair.

Looks like you touched a nerve in Texas ... many more comments like that and earthquakes might not seem so scary. :laugh:

Originally posted by Brave

redman, I guess living in LA makes one pay attention to those deep rumbles very closely. That would be enough to give anyone gray hair.

You got that right! I ran for the doorway when she growled! :laugh:

As for the hair color, no gray as of yet. I still enjoy a full head of hear of a certain distinctive color that would be the envy of any true Redskins fan. :evil:

:laugh:

Gads I felt that here! braves got that right! Hair color may be the last thing on the....mind, ouch, along with earthquakes... :D

(Looks arounds), Oh yea. that was a good game with the bears redman. How about that Urla...ur....Urlacher? :D

Originally posted by skinsfan44

Hey TXfbluvr(blondie), they say blondes have more fun, right? I am a dirty blonde(from my scandinavian roots), so does that mean I only have half the fun?:laugh:

Either that, or you're into dirty fun. I don't need to get further details, BTW. :laugh:

Archived