Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell the bum

RedskinsRoll05

Did anyone else notice how Mark Brunell was smiling and socializing with the other team after that horrible, devastating loss? WTH!? That shows me that he really doesn't care whether the 'skins win or lose. To lose 3 games in a row the way they did and to act like that is inexcusable. That bum has to go, I don't care if you put in Ramsey for the rest of the season and they lose the rest of their games. I sure hope Jason Campbell turns out to be good.

Great first post. Very original. I heard Coach Gibbs is making a roster change right now at QB just because of your post.

Seriously guy, search before starting new threads.:doh:

Oh and BTW, I think it would be great if both teams lined up after the game and shook hands like amateur teams do after a game. Then again that might be called "Bush League".:D

Did anyone else notice how Mark Brunell was smiling and socializing with the other team after that horrible, devastating loss? WTH!? That shows me that he really doesn't care whether the 'skins win or lose. To lose 3 games in a row the way they did and to act like that is inexcusable. That bum has to go, I don't care if you put in Ramsey for the rest of the season and they lose the rest of their games. I sure hope Jason Campbell turns out to be good.

:doh: Surely you can't be serious. And no, I'm not going to stop calling you Surely.

Just FYI, Lavar and Sapp talked trash leading up to the 2003 Skins/Bucs game and both sounded somewhat angry at one another like they would throw down before the game. Well, they smacked us around like 35-13 and guess what. The camera pans to Lavar and Sapp after the game and what are they doing? They hugged smiling and chatted for awhile. Let's have some appreciation for sportsmanship.

So its bad to be a good sport? I believe he was talking to McCardell who was one of his WRs at Jacksonville for awhile.

Joe Gibbs and Bill Parcells all but spit and pissed on each other after their games over the last two years.. You don't have to be all smiles..

I've been a part of a team that suffered losses, what always bothered me, was guys hooping and hollering and laughing it up after a loss.

If you don't feel bad after a loss, you don't belong on the field, because you don't have the proper mind set.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, none of you get it. The reason why I had a problem with it was because it was after a THIRD loss in a row in which Brunell played horrible and that particular loss basically guarenteed they won't make the playoffs yet again. Let's see, how many times have they been to the playoffs in the last 13 years, hmmm, Once! Maybe all of you people are content with a perrenial loser now. But I'm not and when I played football and team suffered a tough loss, I wouldn't feel like talking to anybody and I definetly would not have a big smile on my face, especially if my performance is what cost my team the game. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, you beetches.

Okay, none of you get it. The reason why I had a problem with it was because it was after a THIRD loss in a row in which Brunell played horrible and that particular loss basically guarenteed they won't make the playoffs yet again. Let's see, how many times have they been to the playoffs in the last 13 years, hmmm, Once! Maybe all of you people are content with a perrenial loser now. But I'm not and when I played football and team suffered a tough loss, I wouldn't feel like talking to anybody and I definetly would not have a big smile on my face, especially if my performance is what cost my team the game. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, you beetches.
You're a loser, that's why you don't get it. Enjoy watching other teams in the playoffs again.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/announcement.php?f=24

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members. Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

Archived