Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TSN Cardinals Update

Sailor

The Redskins got Tanner from Miami and then never played him for over a year before releasing him.

Meanwhile the Skins defensive line was as porous as a sponge.

It may very well be that Tanner is a blob inside that just takes up space and doesn't make many big plays, but heck at 6'3 and 330 isn't that better than what we were getting out of Kelvin Kinney and Kenard Lang back in '98 and '99?

I'm sorry but a first-year expansion team and the Cardinals are not exactly the barometers for measuring DT talent based upon who they're starting. Those two players are water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

Where's your sense of humor? Seriously man.... chiiiiiiilll.

BTW, the season opener has got to be the easiest game on our schedule outside of the Texans game. QB - Plummer. RB - Thomas Jones. Oooooh... scary. David Boston is their only primetime player on offense, and that's not going to be nearly enough. And the defense... heh.... :doh: that defense is just a mess.

BTW, the season opener has got to be the easiest game on our schedule outside of the Texans game. QB - Plummer. RB - Thomas Jones. Oooooh... scary. David Boston is their only primetime player on offense, and that's not going to be nearly enough. And the defense... heh.... that defense is just a mess.

Then this will be a test of whether we have rid ourselves of our demons. Norv would have found a way to keep it close and maybe lose it in the fourth quarter. Marty would have just lost it :shootinth

Originally posted by Sailor

Then this will be a test of whether we have rid ourselves of our demons. Norv would have found a way to keep it close and maybe lose it in the fourth quarter. Marty would have just lost it :shootinth

Actually the one redeeming quality of Marty was that he got them up for the lesser games. Whereas Norv had them playing at their worst when they hosted the Cards and Eagles and Giants and Dallas. Norv, Norv, Norv:doh:

BTW: I just finished my first game of the season for Madden and Boston caught 10 passes for 180 on Champ, what a crock of ****e!

Actually the one redeeming quality of Marty was that he got them up for the lesser games. Whereas Norv had them playing at their worst when they hosted the Cards and Eagles and Giants and Dallas. Norv, Norv, Norv

Hey mp, how soon we forget. What about last year's opener? The wrong side of 30-3 to a team that finished worse than the Cardinals....

Archived