Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WEEK 12 VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS vs CHARGERS NOW UP!!

skin_finatic

First I just want to say thanks for the videos. They are always a highlight to my week, even if we don't win. I also wanted to point out some very bright spots in our play this past week despite the loss:

1. No turnovers. Even when Brunell was hit from behind he held onto the ball. We also had 3 INT's!!

2. Carlos Rogers. This guy should be starting over Harris from this point on. He is simply amazing.

3. Our blocking ability is once again shown. For example, even though Rabach made that huge mistake on that last drive, he had a HUGE key block for a screen that Moss ran earlier in the game for a FD.

4. Defensively, we actually played very well. We gave up one big run by LT, but held him other than that. I don't both to count the OT because that really wasn't a huge deal to me believe it or not.

5. Jacobs and Ferris. While only catching 3 or 4 balls total between the 2, I believe they totalled about 60 or 70 yards. They were also only THROWN to 3 or 4 times, and caught each ball. I hope this is a sign of things to come for these guys and our offense as a whole.

First I just want to say thanks for the videos. They are always a highlight to my week, even if we don't win. I also wanted to point out some very bright spots in our play this past week despite the loss:

1. No turnovers. Even when Brunell was hit from behind he held onto the ball. We also had 3 INT's!!

2. Carlos Rogers. This guy should be starting over Harris from this point on. He is simply amazing.

3. Our blocking ability is once again shown. For example, even though Rabach made that huge mistake on that last drive, he had a HUGE key block for a screen that Moss ran earlier in the game for a FD.

4. Defensively, we actually played very well. We gave up one big run by LT, but held him other than that. I don't both to count the OT because that really wasn't a huge deal to me believe it or not.

5. Jacobs and Ferris. While only catching 3 or 4 balls total between the 2, I believe they totalled about 60 or 70 yards. They were also only THROWN to 3 or 4 times, and caught each ball. I hope this is a sign of things to come for these guys and our offense as a whole.

I agree with all of that except your 4th point. L.T. had a couple of 20 yard runs in the second half, the ot run, and the run to tie the game.

Thanks man, was at the game cheering my butt off so I couldn't record it. Wish we had won. Hey can I just ask what quality your capturing these videos at? Not trying to be a begger and a chooser, but is there any chance you could turn up the quality it captures at? Or is this the highest for your card? If so, ignore me. Great work as always.

Archived