Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Derrick Frost (Sissy Foot)

Addicted2Skins

I don't know if anyone's noticed but Derrick Frost can't kick more than 39 yrs and thats pretty weak for a pro. After a short punt and a 10 yr return the Skins would have been better off going for it on 4th down. Look back at all of the last 3 losses the Skins quit playing offense...3 and out...bring in sissy foot...Skins lose. Get a new punter or even better be more agressive on offense in the 4th quarter. :2cents:

Skins win five in a row and make the playoffs...

Has Gibbs fired him and Royal yet?

I really hope Gibbs lays these guys out in private, because in public he always praises players who constantly F up..... just today I read a Gibbs quote where he basically said poor Robert and that he is such a class guy, who fights his guts out every week, blah, blah, blah...

I know a lot of coaches who would say, "we need to make those plays or we will find someone who can"... NOT well Robert is such a fine young man and he will be keeping his starting job and oh gosh, I love the way he fights his guts out....

I really hope Gibbs lays these guys out in private, because in public he always praises players who constantly F up..... just today I read a Gibbs quote where he basically said poor Robert and that he is such a class guy, who fights his guts out every week, blah, blah, blah...

I know a lot of coaches who would say, "we need to make those plays or we will find someone who can"... NOT well Robert is such a fine young man and he will be keeping his starting job and oh gosh, I love the way he fights his guts out....

I like royal as well

I have nothing against Robert Royal as a person either... in fact, he seems like a great guy... but it's also a job. If you and I, no matter what kind of people we are, screw up on the job, we are reprimanded.

true... but being a business man, if we cut him who are we going to replace him with at his meager salary...He is young and recovering from a knee injury give him a chance...until shockey is available...we need more Canes on the team

Sissy Foot...... :laugh: :laugh:

Still laughing at that one.

I like Royal also, but you have to catch passes......especially when Sellers is out and Cooley and Moss are being covered-- AND YOU ARE WIDE OPEN.

I just hope Royal can come out next game and go 3/3 instead of 0/3.

100% should be Royal's nickname.....he can go from being 100% dropped to 100% caught.

C'mon Robert prove coach right and step it up this week :point2sky

Archived