Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blaming Brunell??

Hail_to_the_Redskins

Geez,

You people are some dumb f--ks!

Brunell is fighting every game. To say we move the ball with Ramsey is right!

Know Why??? Our offensive play-calling blows. We throw when we are behind and make those games close. Yeah, Ramsey will move the ball when we are behind because we are forced to throw. Why did we beat Dallas? Why did we make comebacks efforts at Denver and Kansas City? Because we took to the air. We run so freakin much on first and second, Brunell has to be perfect on 3rd down to give us a shot. That is complete crap. The play-calling sucks! Try a flea-flicker! Do something exciting! Not run first, second, then throw on third and long! I can predict our calls....and to run on 2nd 14 at the range of a long field goal for John Hall against San Diego at the end of the game? What a joke! Yeah the hold was to blame, but for God's sake throw more! We are wasting the capabilities of Moss as the Jets did. Yeah, we will win our next two....but the 3 after that? If we take to the air the playoffs are very possible! We may be one game out after this weekend! With us going 6-6 and Dallas or New York dropping to 7-5! Its a possibility...we need to get rolling and take to the air! GO SKINS

:logo: its gibbs,i regret to say ,if this is a glimmer on how he conducts a game when the season is on the line{conservative playcalling}then the next couple of years im going to develop some serious health problems,brunell plays great he should get comeback player of the year

Geez,

You people are some dumb f--ks!

Brunell is fighting every game. To say we move the ball with Ramsey is right!

Know Why??? Our offensive play-calling blows. We throw when we are behind and make those games close. Yeah, Ramsey will move the ball when we are behind because we are forced to throw. Why did we beat Dallas? Why did we make comebacks efforts at Denver and Kansas City? Because we took to the air. We run so freakin much on first and second, Brunell has to be perfect on 3rd down to give us a shot. That is complete crap. The play-calling sucks! Try a flea-flicker! Do something exciting! Not run first, second, then throw on third and long! I can predict our calls....and to run on 2nd 14 at the range of a long field goal for John Hall against San Diego at the end of the game? What a joke! Yeah the hold was to blame, but for God's sake throw more! We are wasting the capabilities of Moss as the Jets did. Yeah, we will win our next two....but the 3 after that? If we take to the air the playoffs are very possible! We may be one game out after this weekend! With us going 6-6 and Dallas or New York dropping to 7-5! Its a possibility...we need to get rolling and take to the air! GO SKINS

Hard to believe your a fan...do we really need another playcalling thread?:doh:

:sucks:

Hard to believe your a fan...do we really need another playcalling thread?:doh:

:sucks:

Yeah Ive been a fan since the day I was born. Im not going to overlook why we are screwing up. Im going to point it out because maybe someone will come across one of these threads and theyll say no way! and theyll look at themselves and see where we are messing up. Im tired of the hopes and all the dreams I have of a playoff birth constantly being torn apart because of mismanagement of talent and our team. It sucks. Yeah im a fan. I live and die with this team. When we lose, my week sucks....when we win, it gives me a greater sense of life and peace...dont question my loyalty when it never will end and neither will my optimism...we can and will make the playoffs....

Yeah Ive been a fan since the day I was born. Im not going to overlook why we are screwing up. Im going to point it out because maybe someone will come across one of these threads and theyll say no way! and theyll look at themselves and see where we are messing up. Im tired of the hopes and all the dreams I have of a playoff birth constantly being torn apart because of mismanagement of talent and our team. It sucks. Yeah im a fan. I live and die with this team. When we lose, my week sucks....when we win, it gives me a greater sense of life and peace...dont question my loyalty when it never will end and neither will my optimism...we can and will make the playoffs....
my thoughts exactly,the problems we are having ,in my opinion,boils down to coaching,i cant continue to give gibbs and williams free passes anymore,the reason this team is not going to make it to the playoffs when we clearlt should of is 1;conservative playcalling 2'lack of pass rush it boils down to coaching,:logo:

Look, I don't always agree with the playcalling, but it's more than that. Each game is something different. The common threads are that the defense has given up big plays in the 4th and that we can't get yards on the ground in the 4th qtr. In my book, its run blocking. Our guys just aren't getting it done on the O-line.

coaching coaching ccoaching,there has been flashes of a potent offense in this team ,DALLAS were down 13 minutes to go then gibbs get agreesive and look what happened,we dialed up moss on the long ball twice,success,we win tampa=he had to sta agressive cause we kept losing the lead,we produce 35 points against the number 1 d in the league,49ers=well ok they stink but 52 points in the nfl is something great.my point is gibbs needs to learn his lesson and keep the foot on the pedal,

I don't know about blaming Brunell but Mark clearly is not the long term solution for this team. Mark could have been huge for us though, but our offensive line problems have limited what he can do. Having to run max protect 2 WR sets really makes it difficult for any QB to produce consistently.

The redskins offense is very bad and it starts with the coaches. I'd look at getting a better OL coach and a better Offensive coordinator if I were Dan Snyder.

Archived