Time For New Uniform

Fischer fan

Would you vote for Jeb in 2008 ?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for Jeb in 2008 ?

• Definitely, or almost definitely
    • Possibly, depending on opponent, running mate, his stance, etc
    • Absolutely not, or almost definitely not

yeah I do like the 70's uniform. I also like the 70th anniversary uniforms. The burgundy ones are cool also. But I guess we are going to stay this way for a while. I am fine with it, but if we got a change to the other uniforms that I suggested. I would like that as well.

How were the 70s uniforms any different? They were the same colors with the same helmet, except they wore red jerseys with yellow pants at home. The 70th Anniversary ones, which were based on the 60s uniforms worn by Sonny and those guys, are definitely the way to go if they change.

I think in the back of his mind, that's Snyder's backup plan if some court ever rules against the team on the name or logo. He bought the rights to the name "Washington Warriors" a while back, supposedly for an arena league team or something, but the team never materialized. I think he very quietly set himself up so that he could, if he needed to, go with those uniforms and change the name to the Warriors. Maybe. Just speculation on my part. The only thing I didn't like about them was the gold pants were too damn shiny and sissified. Otherwise, those uniforms were pretty sweet.

I say if your gonna change the unis just take an old school uni we used to have and just revamp it. I still loved the 94-95 retros.

I did too...those things looked really sharpe. The colors were perfect.

The argument to changing our uniforms is that our "glory years" were experienced wearing the current ones. I'm not against it, just saying that is a valid point in the opposite direction. :2cents:

I've got to vote for the Sonny era retros, except I like the current helmet. The spear helmet is too much like Florida State's now.

It could be worse. We could be Browns fans with those ugly brown & orange Halloween uniforms. Ugh. Great history, yes. Pleasant to look at, hell no.

Everybody forgot the Patriots changed their unis and won an AFC Championship with Bledsoe, Parcells, and company. Just thought I'd point it out.

That being said, I say we continue to wear the unis that we won our Championships in. Its only right. I'm OK with wearing throwbacks occasionally (yellow helmet with the R, arrow helmet, etc), but not a major change. Keep the Championship unis please - they have many good memeories.

Take this :pooh: over to http://www.queereyeforthestraightguy.com!

:sucks:

You don't have anything better to do then tard around the boards today I guess?

Thanks for your brilliant addition to the conversation.

Anyway

I like the Jersey's how they are, but if a change was made, the colors must stay. However, going backwards doesn't feel right to me, we'd need a fresh idea on a proud tradition.

Maybe Art can talk to Danny about having a uniform design contest. We got some really talented people on these boards and I'm sure we could come up with something really great.. Then let us(and the players too) vote on the new uniform.

The uniforms are awesome as they are, off topic who do you think has the coolest uniforms, personally I think we do, but as much as I hate their team I think the Eagles come in a close second

I love the Skins but our Unis are no where near the best in the league. They need to tweak them please.

Archived