Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you vote for Jeb ?

Mickalino

Would depend on the alternative. I've not seen anything from him that particularly impresses me. I'd really like to see someone in there that has energy and 'the vision thing' - you might not have EVER agreed with Reagan, but you always knew where the country was going. I think thats where Bush has lost it...its not enough to be against terrorism - you have to be 'for' something, and be a vocal advocate for it. He's done a poor job of communicating where he thinks the US needs to go.

I'm tired of the political sniping and backbiting. There are issues all Americans ought to be able to find common ground on. I'd love to see a man or woman run who can find them. I seriously doubt Jeb Bush has that kind of insight or unselfishness in him. If he changes my mind, I'm open to it. But as of right now, not excited about him.

Really depends on who he is running against. Like others said...if it's Billary, I have got to cast my vote just to keep her out of there. I'm not a big Bush supporter, but I had to cast my vote against Kerry. If the Dems would come up with some stronger candidates who actually have their own personality and ideas I would certainly consider giving that candidate my vote.

Jeb is smart, articulate, and well-spoken -- I think he was separated at birth from his REAL parents.

Somewhere there are two rocket-scientist, MENSA members who are wondering why their child became a crash-test dummy.

:laugh: :laugh:

I do think Jeb would be a better candidate then Frist of the crazy crew :silly:

How is this for an election:

Jeb vs Mark Warner

I might have to dem on this one

God no. Not after living in Florida for 9 years. I mean, I was really young before he came in, but I see what he's done here, and it ain't a hell of alot.

I voted against him when I lived in Florida....:doh:

He hates the environment -- that was clear when he got rid of car emission inspections. Now you can regularly see cars driving down the road in South Florida with billows of smoke coming from the tailpipe. Thanks a lot, Jeb, ya big douchebag.

Absolutely.

He's a strong leader. But he's also willing to change his stance (see drilling offshore ie) when times call for it. His leadership through the hurricanes was outstanding.

If you said no simply because he's a Bush. Fine, just own up to that. Dont try and make up a fake reason to try and support that stance.

Archived