Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Penalty

SonnyRules

It was a phantom call, he was nowhere near making contact with any Charger players. Refs at the minimum screwed up the number on the call, which if they can' remember who it was they should not be allowed to call anything in my opinion. They also called another penalty on Springs when he was nowhere near the play in question, think it was Harris, and it was a shaky call at best to begin with.

It was a phantom call, he was nowhere near making contact with any Charger players. Refs at the minimum screwed up the number on the call, which if they can' remember who it was they should not be allowed to call anything in my opinion. They also called another penalty on Springs when he was nowhere near the play in question, think it was Harris, and it was a shaky call at best to begin with.

I don't know if they missed the number, it was either Taylor or the CB guarding the receiver. It was hard to see what happened on the screen in the stadium but it looked like someone did bump the receiver when he went into one of his breaks. The flag was very late, and it looked like a BS call because when he threw it, they're weren't any receivers within 20 yards of where the flag went.

I don't know if they missed the number, it was either Taylor or the CB guarding the receiver. It was hard to see what happened on the screen in the stadium but it looked like someone did bump the receiver when he went into one of his breaks. The flag was very late, and it looked like a BS call because when he threw it, they're weren't any receivers within 20 yards of where the flag went.

I believe it was Springs.He was the covering db on the play.

Archived