Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Too Jacked Up??

cowboyuptx

I was fortunate enough to watch y'alls game yesterday Vs. SD. What a great game! :silly: The Redskins came out pumped! I was thouroughly impressed with Marcus Washington, much better player than I realized. Also Chris Cooley showed me more yesterday, than I'd ever seen from him previously (dont see y'all much except vs. Cows).

The Skins came out all JACKED UP! Playing at a higher level of intensity! Sacking Brees, making them go 3 and out, Cooleys tearin' it up. Both teams needed this game and through the first 3 quarters, the Skins wanted it more. It seemed they had no intensity left late in the game, to stop LT, or even to gain some yards when they recieved a late INT.

Do y'all think they're too pumped up to play before the game starts.......

that they blow their wod a little too early??

Should the coaches try and keep 'em calm until the game starts or even until halftime?

they should have stayed mentally aware, and been into the game, and nothing else, and devoted all of their energy, experience, and talent to the game, and not given up those big runs by LT, the comeback, or committ any stupid penalties. The coaches should have told them that as well.

Ya, I have heard players saying before that they can't get too pumped or they get worn down during the game. That is a good point - maybe one or two players were too tired partially from too much early adrenaline. Also, the poor offensive performance probably wore down the defense as well since they spent too much time on the field.

I was fortunate enough to watch y'alls game yesterday Vs. SD. What a great game! :silly: The Redskins came out pumped! I was thouroughly impressed with Marcus Washington, much better player than I realized. Also Chris Cooley showed me more yesterday, than I'd ever seen from him previously (dont see y'all much except vs. Cows).

The Skins came out all JACKED UP! Playing at a higher level of intensity! Sacking Brees, making them go 3 and out, Cooleys tearin' it up. Both teams needed this game and through the first 3 quarters, the Skins wanted it more. It seemed they had no intensity left late in the game, to stop LT, or even to gain some yards when they recieved a late INT.

Do y'all think they're too pumped up to play before the game starts.......

that they blow their wod a little too early??

Should the coaches try and keep 'em calm until the game starts or even until halftime?

Cooley is very consistent.Makes plays in almost every game.He has great hands and can run after the catch.Thanks for noticing.

Archived