Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens to the Redskins?

#1SkinsFan

I hate to post speculation, but apparently there was a guy on Cold Pizza who said that the Redskins, with thier recent injuries at WR, are seeking to acquire TO. This guy said that his sources indicate that it is between the Falcons and the Redskins if TO is allowed to play again this year.

Anyway, they are talking about it here: www.terptown.com

I hate to post speculation, but apparently there was a guy on Cold Pizza who said that the Redskins, with thier recent injuries at WR, are seeking to acquire TO. This guy said that his sources indicate that it is between the Falcons and the Redskins if TO is allowed to play again this year.

take him..... take him....... :applause:

i dont know how we could make it work but danny boy will find a way. We need all the help at WR we can get and although hes a jerk, he still is among one of the most talented wrs in the nfl and brings alot to the table. I think he could take us into the playoffs (all jokes aside).

next year maybe...but TO will be a free agent. so he can decide his own fate.

no.

hell no.

not ever.

gibbs (hopefully) would rather resign than acquire a crybaby piece of s*** like t.o. you think locker room chemistry is bad now? imagine the complete and utter chaos he would cause, especially if brunell continues his decline and jason campbell doesn't live up to the hype. oh and if he for one second thinks santana is the favored wideout?? OH GOD, THE HEAVENS WOULD FALL. signing t.o. would be 2nd on the list of worst redskins signings ever, the first being, of course, neon deion.

Seriously, why make a thread like this, Gibbs would'nt be able to handle TO, at all!!!!

Now Bill Parcells is a hard- nosed coach that has dealt with tough players, such as Lawerence Taylor, Keyshawn, Glenn, etc) Dont be suprised if TO ends up in Dallas. Hell, Jerry Jones already said " TO could sleep on the star" in Texas Stadium. So dont be suprised if TO is with Dallas next season, thus posing another threat to the already powerful NFC EAST!!!!!!!!

#1, if you could please look around before you start a new thread on a topic. There's a active TO thread going on the front page that has been merged already. Use the search feature before jumping in with a new thread.

Thanks brother......................

Archived