Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Non-Redskins fans have more respect for the Skins this year.(Merged)

MonkeySkin

I think it's kind of funny... But a lot of friends, and just people that aren't Redskins fans...have been respecting the Skins performance this year. Even my friends that are Cowgirls fans have been giving respect for the way the Skins have been playing. The Skins MUST be doing something right.

It's just pretty funny that Cowgirls fans that I've talked to think the Skins have been playing well, but Redskins fans want Joe Gibbs and company fired.

No matter how this season ends, at least the Redskins aren't a dam joke anymore. :helmet:

I think it's kind of funny... But a lot of friends, and just people that aren't Redskins fans...have been respecting the Skins performance this year. Even my friends that are Cowgirls fans have been giving respect for the way the Skins have been playing. The Skins MUST be doing something right.

It's just pretty funny that Cowgirls fans that I've talked to think the Skins have been playing well, but Redskins fans want Joe Gibbs and company fired.

No matter how this season ends, at least the Redskins aren't a dam joke anymore. :helmet:

Good thread!

I think we're a more viable team this season regardless of what our record is at the end of the year. We'll end up playing a much tougher schedule than last year and we've shown the ability to outplay teams. Last year, the best we could hope for was to hang around and hope something breaks our way late. Eventually, the better teams pulled away from us (Eagles, Steelers, etc.).

This year, we're taking control of games vs. good teams (KC, Seattle, SD, Tampa, Philly, etc.) and just not always closing those games out.

I think people have forgotten how difficult our schedule has been despite our 5-11 season last year. First we went against the Bears which we won, then Dallas = win, seahawks - win, denver - tuck rule?? plus missed conversion = extremely close game, then kansas city, new york, now the chargers, Redskins deserve so much more respect than they get. the only game out of these that they were taken out at the beginning was new york, i give all my respect to this redskins football team, they can definitely go on a win streak....

Archived