Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

even if we lose...

RedskinPryde

even if we lose every single game left this season, im still going to walk away happy. u kno why?? well it all happend on a monday night in dallas. that was the best way to win a game with the biggest rivalry in the NFL. that game was history in the making with the cowboys giving honors to their 3 stars and thinking they had the redskins. this will never be forgoten and the 3 big plays i will allways remember...to come back in the 4th quarter with under 4 minutes to go 2 bombs to santana and a hit stick by sean taylor to finish it out. im proud to be a redskins fan :logo:

Well, I disagree that I'd walk away happy...

However, I do think we can take more positives out of this season than last (even if we finish on an 8-game losing streak).

We already will finish with a better division record and we've shown the ability to control games for long stretches which is something we couldn't accomplish last season.

As much as I loved finnally beating the Cowturds only a sweep of them would make up such a godawfull season this Is turning out to be. I want this team to go into the post season.I like most Skins fans got fooled by the 3-0 wins we had , and man It hurts.

Archived