Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could release any player at this moment, who would it be?

tool1215

Why would you release walt harris????????He has been a very solid player overall.He has problems with being consistent, but he showed in that oakland game, where he was in man to man against randy moss in which he limited him to 3 catches and 40 yards and 0 TD's, that he can be a shut down corner. All of our corners have had inconsistency problems tho so you cant really target him. Besides, if you saw any of the redskins training camp then you would kno how talented he is. The player that should be released is C Casey Rabach. He is constantly getting penalties like the HUGE one against the chargers plus he seems to always be letting defenders by him.He is the reason for most of Brunells fumbles.56281251PG.jpg

Hands down it would be Frost. I gaurantee we have someone currently on the team that could kick better than him. He is worthless. I think on Sunday we kicked from around our 45 or the 50 and they fair caught it at their 30. When punting it into the endzone is going to be the BEST result, its time to get a new punter.

what the hell is tha supposed to mean?

That is supposed to mean that we have no one behind Harris who can play Nickel. We can't just sit him for the year cuz he stinks. Sadly, he is our most capable Nickel corner right now. So he cannot be released until the offseason.

Got it.

If I could release anyone on the team right now, it would be a guy that is insanely overpaid, signed up for years to come, but yet is near the end of his career and has solid choices behind him to replace him.

If only we had someone like that...

:laugh: Delicately & well put. We need to at least restructure/renegotiate that mystery guy. I wouldn't mind seeing him tutor his more physically capable replacements. But probably doubtful.

Harris sucks royally(LOL)

Harris

Royal

Frost

All 3 SUCK!!!!!!!

Frost cant punt, Harris can cover and Royal cant catch nor block. I mean most of those throws were right in his hands and right where they needed to be, yet he dropped me........LOL

Harris gets smoked more than a blunt at a marijuana convention

Frosts has a noodle leg

Royal has football reppelent on his hands, whenever the ball is near, it repels off his hands

Frost-Pitiful punter has just killed us in the field position game. Pathetic

Royal- Man what a waste of a roster spot. can't block or catch.

Dockery- A human turnstile that dosen't know which way to turn. I shake my head watching this guy.

Harris. Nickle/Dime is the place for Harris. Man he just sucks

Archived