Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

@ Rams will be the most enjoyable game all season

EnFoRcEr_uPu

Having gotten used to these close games by now, and knowing we usually lose them(not downing on the skins, I'm still praying for playoffs), I think this game should be easy to watch no matter what happens. If we lose, it won't shock me. If we win, I'll be happier than you can imagine. If things start to go wrong, still won't be shocked. If things go well all game, I'll be suprised, but happy as can be.

I'll enjoy this game more than any other this season simply b/c my expectations have gone down significantly.

If we lose to Bobby Fitzsimmons or whatever that QB's name is, GWill and Gibbs needs to take a strong look at their personel and make some big decisions.

Well, if the play of our D this past game is any indication of how they will continue to play throughout the remainder of the season(minus the 2 big runs by LT, which I'm really not that worried about), we will be fine. I felt that our pass rush was 10x better against the Chargers, and we got our first 3 picks all in 1 game against them.

BTW, Carlos Rogers really stepped up in that game. Has he been starting all season?

Having gotten used to these close games by now, and knowing we usually lose them(not downing on the skins, I'm still praying for playoffs), I think this game should be easy to watch no matter what happens. If we lose, it won't shock me. If we win, I'll be happier than you can imagine. If things start to go wrong, still won't be shocked. If things go well all game, I'll be suprised, but happy as can be.

I'll enjoy this game more than any other this season simply b/c my expectations have gone down significantly.

I could not agree me. After another heartbreaking loss my expectations are none. I am tired of hearing how hard we played and that we have to find ways to close out games. I may have believed it the 1st 2 times I heard it but this is the 3rd week in a row we have gone thru this. A holding penalty is inexcusable for a vetern player, especially with the game on the line and us well within Halls range!

Well, if the play of our D this past game is any indication of how they will continue to play throughout the remainder of the season(minus the 2 big runs by LT, which I'm really not that worried about), we will be fine. I felt that our pass rush was 10x better against the Chargers, and we got our first 3 picks all in 1 game against them.

BTW, Carlos Rogers really stepped up in that game. Has he been starting all season?

Walt was benched in the middle of the game. Hopefully Carlos will start, I was realy impressed with him yesterday. The pass rush was nice but still we were forced to blitz and only got a few hurries and 1 sack from the line.

Walt was benched in the middle of the game. Hopefully Carlos will start, I was realy impressed with him yesterday. The pass rush was nice but still we were forced to blitz and only got a few hurries and 1 sack from the line.

I had a feeling that Rogers replaced Harris. Harris also got a pick, but that was only because of the hail marry at the end of the first half. Rogers had a 2 picks(techincally one was dropped) and another very nice backward running/jumping block to save a big FD play. I don't think it is any coincidence that our line having more time to sack the QB, us having more picks and less options for opposing QB's down the field just happened to be when Rogers was put in. The kid is an excellent rookie. To have him, springs and Taylor all in our secondary would make me MUCH more comfortable. I personally think Harris is done.

Archived