Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

? about seat colors

rincewind

This is done at FedEx (and some other stadiums and arenas) so that empty seats don't look so blatantly empty. When the wine-and-cheese club seat holders chose not to sit in the seats that they paid for, the bright yellow seats in that section looked embarrassing. The color mixed into the seats makes it look less obvious that people aren't sitting there.

Club level seat holders have been given the option to make their seat padded and have their name on it. The padding is burgundy-colored......that's what you're seeing.

BTW, it costs $250 if you want to pad your seat.

The padding is black pleather, not yellow or burgandy. Person next to me said they had a choice of yellow or burgandy, but all of the padding on the seats are black pleather.

typical Snyder move.....

speaking of that, my Dad almost $hit himself when we walked by the "Tailgate Club" on our way into the stadium yesterday and I told him how much it cost per person, per game, for the tailgate club..... and then I think he did $hit his pants when I told him that people willing to spend that money jump immediately over people who have had season tickets for years and years........

typical Snyder move.....

speaking of that, my Dad almost $hit himself when we walked by the "Tailgate Club" on our way into the stadium yesterday and I told him how much it cost per person, per game, for the tailgate club..... and then I think he did $hit his pants when I told him that people willing to spend that money jump immediately over people who have had season tickets for years and years........

If I lived anywhere near Redskin country, I would definately buy the Club Level seats. I live in Phoenix and every time I go to Fed Ex, it costs me about $800 for air/car/hotel.

$150-$200 per game for REDSKINS???? I would be in heaven!!!!!!

Fun Bunch 7, the going rate for Club Level seats presently ranges from $250 (end zone) to $415 (50 yard line per game) per seat per game. Consider the fact that you have to pay that amount for the exhibition games too and how the Redskins have been performing the last few years (where at least 2 home games at season's end have been meaningless) and paying that amount can get old.

SkinsforLife, a good number of the Club Seats are owned by companies who use them as a tax write off. If they can't find anyone to use them in a given week they will be empty. There were plenty of empty seats in my section yesterday......the holiday weekend probably had a lot to do with it.

This is done at FedEx (and some other stadiums and arenas) so that empty seats don't look so blatantly empty. When the wine-and-cheese club seat holders chose not to sit in the seats that they paid for, the bright yellow seats in that section looked embarrassing. The color mixed into the seats makes it look less obvious that people aren't sitting there.

:doh: I can't believe you posted something so blatantly not correct. Really....if you don't know the answer.....don't post. You sounded real convincing but you are 100 percent wrong.

Wrong. Some folks in the gold/club level have purchased burgundy seat cushions.

Kind of like how DS sells tickets to watch preseason practices???!!!

Greed is a terrible thing...

:doh: Pre-season practice is free. Your mind is a terrible thing to waste.

If you dislike Dan Snyder, than just so. You don't have to make up untruths to validate your position.

:doh: Pre-season practice is free. Your mind is a terrible thing to waste.

If you dislike Dan Snyder, than just so. You don't have to make up untruths to validate your position.

Ya really, hi did that ONCE and hasnt since because....

1. Charging people to see practices enabled other teams scouts to be able to come to the practices, and well, scout us. If you dont charge other teams scouts cant come to your training camps to scout you and have to wait until the first game of the season.

2. Everyone ****ed at him for doing so he figured he would kill 2 birds (this and #1) with one stone heh

Archived