Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where the h*** was Santana Moss in the 2nd half?

peachhaze

When we went to the bad playcalling for the 2nd half, it caused Santana Moss to disappear. I didn't hear his name called at all in the 2nd half. What gives?

We can't throw to him in the 4th quarter? Other teams throw to their star receivers in the 4th q no matter how bad they have played the rest of the game.

Wouldn't you double Moss once it becomes obvious that your #2 CB can shutdown any other WR on the Skins. It is only a matter of time before teams start doubling him form the start and say beat us with Jacobs, Farris, or Brown that's when the real fun starts for Brunell.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

jacobs was open alot yesterday...at least from my seat. also there was more than a few times that there wasn't even a second wr out there. they had guys like portis, taylor, and cooley playing wideout--not exactly playing to your strengths.

When we went to the bad playcalling for the 2nd half, it caused Santana Moss to disappear. I didn't hear his name called at all in the 2nd half. What gives?

We can't throw to him in the 4th quarter? Other teams throw to their star receivers in the 4th q no matter how bad they have played the rest of the game.

Moss has been the one consistancy on this team...our whole team fails in the 2nd half, for what reason? I can't really put my finger on it.

The Reason you don't hear his name called is that the Offensive is so freakin conservative he doesn't have a chance to make plays! Look at who we threw too in the 4th! Portis, Royal (stop throwing him the ball!) Jacobs. I don't care what the coaches say - if he's the #1 guy out there in the words of the cursed Keyshawn Johnson "Just give him the d*** ball!"

Archived