Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official: Someones got to speak aloud in the quiet lockerroom...

dinzelwashington

Okay it was a tough loss. 3 games in a row but does everyone in the locker must be able to hear a pin drop, says taylor jacobs.. i believe the leader of this team should speak aloud to keep heads up..

Also when speaking, that player should mention about our poor decisions, on play calling both on d and especially offense.. i know everyone has minds..they should speak up.. Whoever dares to speak about the coaching staffs play calling might be afraid of losing their jobs, but to everyone even some staff members he or they would be admired now or in the longrun....cause he or they might be right....

After last horrific season, Jansen spoke his mind, Then gibbs created some new blocking schemes..It helped out our running game.. now. Its a new nfl generation with new speeds, and a faster tempo. and greater risks.... We should not play conservative ball unless the game is way, way out of reach... It has cost us 3 games in a row..We should continue attacking with the lead in the 4th quarter..The biggest risk is not taking one.. The smallest risk has taken 3!!

Ive read in someones signature... Don Breaux gots to go,,.. after 11 games.. i second that notion... Our play calling is getting old.. Breaux.. have some balls, why dont you.. quit being poosy shiet.. You too gibbs, i know we dont want a costly turnover. thats better than a costly LOSS!! play to not lose, play to lose.. both is right.. which one are we???

To me, there is no good leads, just great losts..

I hope gibbs sees this problem and fixes it, cause my heart has been bleeding burgandy 3 weeks now..

Bleeding but never will be dry of Burgandy!!

SKINS FOR LIFE!!!

Everyone keep your heads up... We will rise next week!!!!

There Is no leader. If there was does anyone on this board really belive this team would be 5-6 right now? With a chance to be in the post season? Not meant to be.

I tend to agree. During Gibb's first tenure, he had guys like Mann, Coleman,

Monk, Bostic, Jacoby and others that were leaders of the team. They took

charge of the locker room. I just don't see that vocal leader(s) on this

team. Not sure if this is a product of free agency or what!

....that player should mention about our poor decisions, on play calling both on d and especially offense.. i know everyone has minds..they should speak up.. Whoever dares to speak about the coaching staffs play calling might be afraid of losing their jobs, but to everyone even some staff members he or they would be admired now or in the longrun....cause he or they might be right....

Just what we need is mutiny! They need to speak up in a professional manner and defend their coaches and system and start policing their peers play. We had that game if we got two more first downs late in the fourth. Just like Tampa and Oakland. The OL needs to start playing football and opening some holes. This is our biggest weakness. We can not get two yards on the ground when we really need two yards!

Nowadays with FA and the players changing so much the coaches have to be the leaders. For most teams the coach is the only consistant thing, coaches have to be able to pull the teams together and motivate their players. Other than a coach, I would say some1 like LaVar or Samuels or Jansen needs to speak up. Those are guys that have been Redskins for a while and they should be tired of this BS in DC.

Your right. There needs to be some fire from someone. Coach Gibbs isnt that firey type. He isnt a rahrah coach and will never be. The players need to have a lock-in and get out their frustrations and try to come together....its probably too late but they need to go out and try to win just ONE game here. They need to get to 6-6 and then build from there. Each game is a one game season and they need to get focused somehow...i just hope they dont give up and go get embarrased in STL. IF they can manage a win at the Rams then they will be 6-6 and can focus on the Cards (beatable) to get to 7-6.....then they are back in business. The Cowboys and Giants did what we thought they would do (lose) and one of them has to lose this week.

So one will be 7-5 the other 8-4. We just need to beat the Rams and the Cards and get to the Dallas game at 7-6. The way were playing....there is no shot at that. If Fitzpatrick...heck if even Jamie Martin is in there we SHOULD be able to beat the Rams.....those guys havent done anything. But then again were the Redskins and we find ways to lose.

I heard Ray Brown held a team meeting after the game. Players only infact

We need someone besides an aging backup offensive lineman to step up and make a stand. We need a starter to emerge as the leader on this team, someone who's presence is going to actually impact the game, someone who can back up that leadership with results on the football field.

This team appears to lack that individual, IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if Arrington tried to speak up to hear Blache on TV saying that Arrington isn't the best motivator on the team anymore. Seems like that guy takes swipes at Arrington just to feel better about himself, and that being the case I wouldn't be surprised at all if that locker room stayed quiet.

There is something wrong with a team with several coaches seemingly eager to fault the players or anyone but themselves IMO.

Archived