Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins at Rams

DCNightHawk

We need to win this game.. we have been saying it for 2 weeks now but this is the time for us to step up and finally put a game away. we are on the road against a weaker team (they barely beat the Texans... the Texans!!!!) If we are going to make a final charge at any hopes on the playoffs it begins with this game!!!! :point2sky:logo::ramsuck::ramsuck:

I like our chances. The Rams have a good offense, but I don't think it is as good as the Chargers.

They're defense is terrible, so we will score finally.

We're back to .500 this week!

GO SKINS!!!

They HAD a good offense. I dont think it will be as effective w/ their 3rd string QB playing. Not sure if Martin will play next week or not.

Lets hope its the start of a 5 game W streak.

I'm telling you. If we win these two games on the road, we come home to FedEx with the playoffs on the line. If we win these, I think we will be 7-6 playing an 8-5 Cowboys team. Then if we knock off the 'Boys, we will be 8-6 playing a 9-5 Giants team. If we win that, then beat the Eagles, we are 10-6 and hold the tiebreaker.

Seems tough, but it can be done.

I'm telling you. If we win these two games on the road, we come home to FedEx with the playoffs on the line. If we win these, I think we will be 7-6 playing an 8-5 Cowboys team. Then if we knock off the 'Boys, we will be 8-6 playing a 9-5 Giants team. If we win that, then beat the Eagles, we are 10-6 and hold the tiebreaker.

Team has to have the heart and impact plays to do that...but not out of the realm of possibility!

Arrington even quoted as saying ...."this is the same thing as the past years not being able to close out games" TRUTH!!!...but are the players listening?

The Rams are much tougher at home on the turf, but no Bulger or Martin is a serious blow.

I wouldn't put too much into the huge numbers the rookie put up today. The Texans were destroying the Rams and were in a prevent mode, with a conservative offense. Plus they're the Texans....

EXACTLY RIGHT!

To keep our sanity around here, we must break down the schedule. I actually see the Cowboys losing to the Giants and also to the Chiefs. I see them coming to Fed Ex with a record of 7-6 riding a 3 game lsoing streak. Hopefull/Probably we wil be riding a 2 game win streak.

We could be facing Mr. Harvard too. It would be nice to play 4 good quarters of football instead of just 3. I also would like to get Portis over the 1,000 yd mark in this game, he only needs 60 or so yds to do so.

Rams have the 2nd best offense in the NFC but the 2nd worst defense in the NFC...... :D

Archived