Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

need a DE and #2 wr to win

bsmsss

we must find a pass rushing DE and a real #2 wr

this is what this team is missing big time

also a real game changing qb (hopefully campbell) would help as well

i like portis but he isnt a gibbs back--he doesnt get those tough yrds--i cant remember when he broke a tackle or 2 and ran for a 50 yrd run

oh well 8-8 here we come

no they need a bigtime QB to win

cooley is a threat , ,moss a threat

Palmer a bigtime QB makes wide outs look good

Why did Tom Brady win 3 super bowls with David Patten has there top reception guy?

The last time this team had a good QB was 99 when Brad Johnson threw for 4,000 yards

I was crying for us to cut Brunell and sign Brad johnson in the off season to back up Ramsey. But this team has no GM.

The Skins need to develop a second receiver, not buy one. Give Jacobs a chance. They do need a big receiver like a Keyshawn though (without the mouth) as a third-and-short option. Jacobs had key third-and-long receptions on both TD drives today.

I think they should dump Lavar and go after a hyper/versatile DE like a Kearse or several others in the league.

Yea, develop a 2nd reciever. You know, I'd also like to see them draft a decent pass catching TE. If I see Royal drop one more ball that hits him in the hand, I'm gonna scream :mad:

Also, the Skins need to start thinking about the CB position. Springs is getting a little long in the tooth and we should get a replacement ready to go.

Yea, develop a 2nd reciever. You know, I'd also like to see them draft a decent pass catching TE. If I see Royal drop one more ball that hits him in the hand, I'm gonna scream :mad:

Also, the Skins need to start thinking about the CB position. Springs is getting a little long in the tooth and we should get a replacement ready to go.

I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of Robert Johnson in the coming weeks.

And Carlos Rogers is the replacement for Springs. We will draft/sign someone else to take over the #2 slot.

no they need a bigtime QB to win

cooley is a threat , ,moss a threat

Palmer a bigtime QB makes wide outs look good

Why did Tom Brady win 3 super bowls with David Patten has there top reception guy?

The last time this team had a good QB was 99 when Brad Johnson threw for 4,000 yards

I was crying for us to cut Brunell and sign Brad johnson in the off season to back up Ramsey. But this team has no GM.

Brad Johnson: 4-0 as a starter for Minny.

we must find a pass rushing DE and a real #2 wr

this is what this team is missing big time

also a real game changing qb (hopefully campbell) would help as well

i like portis but he isnt a gibbs back--he doesnt get those tough yrds--i cant remember when he broke a tackle or 2 and ran for a 50 yrd run

oh well 8-8 here we come

I can't remember the last time our offensive line has given him holes to do his thing. If Portis isn't a "Gibbs back" why did Gibbs go after him?

Besides there is no such thing as a "Gibbs back". Joe Washington,John Riggins,George Rogers,Timmy Smith,Gerald Riggs, and Earnest Byner are all unique runningbacks and Gibbs had them as his primary starter at some point during his first run here.

Here's something to perhaps stir the pot, let's switch runningbacks. Let's put John Riggins behind this offensive line and put Clinton Portis behind the Hogs circa 1982,83 or 84. Who do you think puts up the better numbers?

My answer would be Clinton in a landslide. I'll even go one step further, Clinton would put better numbers behind the Hogs than John Riggins ever did and I seriously doubt Riggins would come close to 1300 yards in last year's offense.

Where Clinton does become a liability (thanks to this horrible line) is inside the 5 yard line. Since our line can't get any push, it's left to the RB to plow his way in and I'll agree that this is not Clinton's strength.

Archived