Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i still wouldnt wanna play the skins

moondog

We had the games against the Bucs, Raiders, and Chargers WON...that's right, W-O-N!!! We let all three games slip away at the end. We could easily be 12-3 right now...never forget that!:cheers:

amen everytime i have a thought about the playoffs and the skins i start thinking about how we should be fighting for homefield advantage and a first week bye it kills me we let so many just slip by

:logo:

To be honest, every team the skins have faced have been petrified. They have been a hard team to beat all year (minus the "one game"), now they are just hitting their stride. Scary. Now coaches will be "up all night" and trying to game plan around a team that is stout on defense AND offense. They are lighting it up lately, and I have a feeling, just a feeling, that we will do more than most think. However, if you have watched the news (well, from nfl channel, espn, etc.) people are "all of a sudden" starting to jump on the wagon. Yup, they no longer want to be left out in the cold. What a shame

Reading the first few posts in this thread seem strange considering what the Skins have done in their last 4 games, and especially their last 2. I would say the Skins are now at the top of the list nobody else wants to play.
I thought the same thing until I looked at the dates! :D

One of the last teams you wouldnt want to play?? :laugh:

Denver, Indy, Cinn, Seattle...hell even Pitt.

There is a list of teams that other teams dont want to play right now. The Redskins are on none of them.

Actually last year there was several quotes from people on other teams saying that they would have worried more about us if we had made the play offs..

joe gibbs and gregg williams have this team playing at an elite level right now and anyone would be right to be scared to play them...the defense is coming up with big stops on fourth downs, field goals, turnovers you name it...the offense i coming up with huge plays both in the passing game short and long and the running game is coming on strong with clinton portis and the big man betts right now this team has earned the respect it deserves and looks like it can only get better as the coaching staff and the players seem to be here for the long haul over the next several years

We had the games against the Bucs, Raiders, and Chargers WON...that's right, W-O-N!!! We let all three games slip away at the end. We could easily be 12-3 right now...never forget that!:cheers:

But GWilliams prevent defense prevented yada, yada, yada..........

Our D is at its best when we attack like last week against the girlz. I will NEVER understand why D co-ordinators lay back and let the other team march down the field to score :doh:

We should have beaten KC, SD and Oakland 'cept for defensive lapses that I blame GW for. He goes from one mode to another. One mode is to win at all costs(the one I like) the other is play (not to lose) the one I abhor.

If we play to win at all costs like we did Dallas, we will be formidable. If we play not to lose, we will be sucker punched just like the rest of the chumps in this league :doh:

well said prevent defense is possibly the worst thing i have ever seen in my life it has killed cleveland in the past (yes the distant DISTANT past when they had a "team") and it has killed just about every team that has ever tried to use it because an offense can quickly just throw 5-10 yard passes and out of bounds all the way down the field its rediculous and our defense is perfect for attacking---its young fast and aggressive and thats when we play our best ball especially when the other team is losing in the final quarter and we just keep coming at them relentlessly

Archived