• Marty Schottenheimer
    • Steve Spurrier
    • Charlie Wiess
    • Herm Edwards
    • Dick Vermeil
    • Dan Reeves
    • Tom Coughlin
    • Bill Parcells

Speaking of which....did anyone else notice the Chargers player who after they won the coin flip leaned in to Jon Jansen and said, "See ya!!"

Did anyone else notice that? I was fuming....

Yeah I noticed that, some ham and egger, that is probably a special teams scrub.

Can anyone tell me who missed the tackle just after Tomleson broke thru the line on the winning score in OT?

If you look at the play, Sean Taylor was held. He read the play and was going to blow it up in the backfield, but was bear hugged by Goff. It should have been a penalty, but it was called, I mean I was screaming at the TV beause I saw it at live speed. How could the refs miss that, maybe they didn't. They weren't going to make that call, we got robbed by the zebras agian.

Speaking of which....did anyone else notice the Chargers player who after they won the coin flip leaned in to Jon Jansen and said, "See ya!!"

Did anyone else notice that? I was fuming....

Yeah, even my wife was PO'd about that. What a dunce.:dunce:

Clark didnt just miss the tackle...He got abused by Tomlinson. I saw the replay on Sportscenter this morning. It was ugly..LT knocked him in the facemask with a stiff arm and it was over.

We once had an RB that could do that. Stephen Davis. Could you imagine how he would fit into Gibbs offense?

If you look at the play, Sean Taylor was held. He read the play and was going to blow it up in the backfield, but was bear hugged by Goff. It should have been a penalty, but it was called, I mean I was screaming at the TV beause I saw it at live speed. How could the refs miss that, maybe they didn't. They weren't going to make that call, we got robbed by the zebras agian.

I'm glad I didn't see it or I would have gone crazy. I called up my friend in Chapel Hill and guaranteed the Chargers would score in less than 4 snaps. Took them 2. They probably would have scored first anyway... even if they did punt.

Clark didnt just miss the tackle...He got abused by Tomlinson. I saw the replay on Sportscenter this morning. It was ugly..LT knocked him in the facemask with a stiff arm and it was over.

D-backs have two choices.

1. Hit high and hope you can slow them down enough so someone can help you bring him down without any gain.

2. Hit low, trip him, giving him 3 or 4 extra yards falling forward.

Choice 2 is the correct choice for someone like Ryan Clark in an OT situation.

Archived