Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carlos Rogers earned a starting spot

PuckDallas81

Rogers had a shaky first quarter and then went on to have a very efficient second half. The Chargers started out throwing the ball on him and that cost them in the second half as he could have had 3 interceptions. As it is he held up well vs the pass and came up to make some key stops in the run game.

Rogers had a shaky first quarter and then went on to have a very efficient second half. The Chargers started out throwing the ball on him and that cost them in the second half as he could have had 3 interceptions. As it is he held up well vs the pass and came up to make some key stops in the run game.

except for getting beat on the couple of first downs to keep the drive going for SD to tie the game, still being a bit better then harris is nothing to be proud of

Harris is a bum.

Playing 15 yd's off your receiver and not being able to tackle is not acceptable in this game. Rogers played as well as I could expect. He s our future and I'm glad Williams finally pulled his head out of his arse and pulled Harris.Rogers aint perfect, but he sure as hell played better than Walt.

Harris is a bum.

Playing 15 yd's off your receiver and not being able to tackle is not acceptable in this game. Rogers played as well as I could expect. He s our future and I'm glad Williams finally pulled his head out of his arse and pulled Harris.Rogers aint perfect, but he sure as hell played better than Walt.

Exactly what I thought today at the game......can't say anything better to express my point. :applause: :notworthy

Harris is a bum.

speaking about this did anybody at the game notice once Rogers started playing they started to play man coverage and have the corners jam the receivers at the line but everytime Harris came in he was playing deep. Being able to play man coverage is big because our defense thrived on that last season so hopefully we can see some more of it next week especially playing a team like st louis that likes to pass the ball

Archived